Chapter 2

Mia Cathalina's POV.

When I woke up in the morning, I got up and went to the bathroom to take a shower. I was stunned when I saw my appearance in the big mirror. I look different because my hair and eyes are green. I wanted to scream but I didn't continue because mom might see me.. so I quickly took a shower to tell my friends and the old woman.

"Oh my gosh, what happened to my appearance?"

Sophia Ismia's POV.

I just woke up and I immediately went to the bathroom because I knew something was wrong with my face, so I faced the mirror and screamed without a voice.. maybe mom could hear me.. my hair and my eyes were red. so I hurriedly took a shower and got dressed, to tell my friends what happened to me.

" Is this really happening? or is it just a dream?"

Krisha Mae's POV.

I woke up and got out of bed and went to the bathroom with my eyes closed, when I looked in the mirror I was surprised to see myself changing, because my hair became blue, as well as my eyes.

"putangina?is this still me? I'm too creepy and I don't want to look like this," I hurriedly got dressed to show it to my friends .. and yes, I didn't take a shower because I was really disfigured by my appearance, can you imagine my hair being blue? who would be happy with that?

Nathalie Chandra's POV.

I was awake a while ago so I just went to the bathroom to take a shower after when I finished dressing I took my make up kit, when I saw my face in the small mirror I was surprised why my hair was like that.. It turned white so I went out immediately and didn't say goodbye to mom, to show my friends and the old woman what was happening, maybe they know something about it?

"I really hate this.."

"Lola!"The four of us shouted and ran as if being chased by monsters, so the old woman immediately stood up and smiled.

"lola, why are you smiling?!" I said breathlessly, is the old woman crazy? She can see that we are panicking and then she suddenly smiles at you?

"Lumabas na ang inyong mga kapangyarihan," The old woman said and we sat down to find out why we looked like this, as if I think it's just a dream and it's not really happening.

"lola? why are my eyes and my hair green? what happened to me?" Mia wondered, omy, what if she become a tree?

"Kumalma ka lang ang iyong kapangyarihan ay kalikasan, "sagot nito.

"lola, my hair is red as well as my eyes," Sophi said crying, duh she's obviously a devil.

"Wag kang umiyak,hindi bagay sayo ang iyong kapangyarihan ay apoy, "sabi nito, no comment halata talagang demonyo siya kasi puro kademonyohan nalang ang ginagawa pft.

"What about me grandma? why is my hair and eyes blue?" Krish asked, luh? I think she will be an ocean?

"Ang iyong kapangyarihan ay tubig, "sagot nito, wah! for sure, hindi na mauuhaw si Krish haha!

"Eh sa akin po,why is my hair white?" I asked, what if I become an old woman like grandma? what if?

"Dahil ikaw ang bunso ang iyong kapangyarihan ay Hangin at kaya mo ring bumasa ng kaisipan at kaya mo ring maglaho..."sagot nito.

"ahy ang galing naman kaya ba ganito mga itsura namin?" tanong ko..

"Paano po ito mawawala?"sabi ni cath.

"Sigurado akong papagalitan ako ni mama dahil sa itsura ko.. "sabi ni krish.

"Hala ako din papagalitan ako, "sabi ni sophi