Chapter 2: Mythic Team

A/N: Hi dear readers, please do pardon my errors in writing. I actually didn't edit some parts where I had errors. And please do pardon with my grammar. Well, this is a TagLish story. Thank you!

SHE WOKE UP having an aching body. Probably because of her bruises. Her eyes wondered.

Where is she?

She get up from her bed and get down from the deck. Under the deck of her bed is a wardrobe, study table, and table just at the back of the ladder of her deck.

She walked around. She saw a book rack where she saw a lot of books. Mostly it was all about science, math and strategic methods. She saw another deck. A yellow one.

She have a roommate?

It was the same like hers but the different is the color. Hers are pastel green. She didn't felt alienated in her room at all. She felt like its her haven, she's calmed.

Lumabas siya sa kanyang kwarto at bumaba. She heard some noises coming from the salas so she followed, only to see her classmates slash colleagues who were having a good time.

Yeah, right.

"Oh, Av! Ice cream?" Vicky offered.

She smiled a bit and waved her hands. "No, thanks. Is there any med kit here? My body is aching." She said to them.

Jazzy was the one who answered. "Yep! Kukuhanin ko lang tapos ako na din gagamot sayo." At umalis.

She sat down on a single sofa ang looked at them.

"Is this where we live?" She asked.

They all nodded. She breathe out. "Okay, then what are we?" She asked another one.

"We're humans, Av. Obviously." Shaina spoke sarcastically.

"Then if we are, then what are those monster we fought? Where they came from?" She asked, feeling desperate for answers.

Leon sighed. "Avria, don't asked too much questions. Your brain might not take the informations. Sasakit lang ang ulo mo." He said calmly.

Marvin nodded. "Yep! You're too fragile right now, Leader. Might as well rest first and calm your mind. Don't worry, we're a team here." He said while eating a spoonful of ice cream.

Para namang napantig a tenga niya sa sinabi nitong leader.

"Sinong leader?" She asked, feeling flabbergasted.

"You. You are the leader, Avria. And we're the Mythic Team, the first class unit of Hoterio." Parang wala lang na sabi ni Marvin.

She felt another throbbed from her head but she did't bother nor care to pay attention to it. Basta ang alam niya, kailangan niyang lagyan ng impormasyon ang utak niyang naguguluhan sa kung ano ang nangyayari.

"Hoterio, this is just a school right?" Nalilito niyang tanong.

Marvin pressed his together and looked at Leon. Seeking for help. Leon rolled his eyes.

"Hoterio is still a school, Av. But that was just a facade. Hoterio is actually an organization, and was built to stop and kill those demons we had fought earlier. And if your asking another follow up question like where they came from? I don't know. That's what the org trying to found out." Leon stated.

"Well... Hoterio is a school afterall Av. They also teach us but in a different way. We only have 2 main subjects. Science and Math. And we have this add up subjects, technologies, and research. And lastly, the major subject or the core subject of the school. Strategics and Survival Methods. That's all." Vicky said.