Chapter 10: The Legend Team

SO HERE WE ARE! welcome to our beautiful patio!" Masiglang sabi ni Heppig at idinipa ang dalawang kamay.

Napatingin siya sa likod nito. Is this the beautiful patio Heppig talking about? The flowers in the pots are in the mess, the tables are turned upside down, and chairs are wrecked. Is this their own meaning of beautiful?

Napangiwi siya at napansin naman ni Heppig ang kanyang reaksyon kaya agad itong lumingon sa likod. And Heppig gasped in horror.

"Our beautiful patio..." she said dramatically. "Who'd done this?" Then she shouted grimly, enough to hear the people inside the house and to reach the grandmaster's house.

"Heppig!!!" Someone shouted in anger.

She whipped her head automatically to see who it was. He has a pissed off face, marching his way towards us.

Heppig smiled sweetly. "Oh, good morning Barcus. Are you here to see my beautiful face?" She asked sweetly while battling her eyelashes.

Barcus become more pissed. "No. Ang aga - aga, nambubulabog ka sa buong kabahayan Heppig. Hindi mo ba alam na kulang kami ng tulog dahil sa ingay mo kagabi?!"

Heppig looked innocently at Barcus who is fuming mad. "What did I do? I did nothing." Sounding cute.

Barcus face remained pissed. "Nothing? Do you call it nothing when you ransacked all the flower pots and threw it? Do you call it nothing when you turned the table upside down while singing? And do you call it nothing when you almost hit our windor because you threw the chairs? And do you call it nothing when you let us don't sleep till its dawn that making us so sleepless?" Huminga ito ng malalim bago magpatuloy. "And do you call it nothing because you did it all just because you're fucking happy?!" He's livid. "Now tell me, huh? Can you call it nothing?!"

Heppig smiled. "Yes. Its nothing." Then she beamed.

I know for a fact that any second by now, Barcus will explode.

"HEPPIG!!!" he shouted then lunged himself to chased Heppig who is laughing while running.

All the birds who are sleeping peacefully was disturbed by the sudden burst of Barcus, making the birds fly. She shook her head and sighed. What a way to visit the legend house.

"Avria." Klimy called her in a sing - song voice who just arrived with Glydel.

"Hmm." She hummed as a replied.

"Let's go inside. Others want to mingle with you. And don't mind Heppig, she's just having a good time with her crush." Aniya at walang pasabing hinila siya.

Glydel just trailed us until they got inside the house again. John with his other teammates are sitting comfortably in a couch while she just stood timidly in front of them.

Klimy chuckled and pulled her to sit in a single sofa. "Come here, Av. Don't be so timid. We're friends here." She said warmly.

Immediately, the shyness she felt was gone. She's now starting to get comfortable. Like a magic world that evaporate her shyness.

"So, Avria. How are you now since you awake from coma?" Lucas asked.

"Coma?" She mumbled unconciously.

She got coma?

Lucas nodded. "Yes, nacomatose ka. Hindi mo alam?" Tila naguguluhan.

Kahit siya ay naguguluhan din. She didn't remember every fucking single thing. All she knew was she's a student in Hoterio, a human, and is friends with her classmates who is actually her teamates and not even an ounce of memories are telling her on how did she fucking meet them nor how did they got close with.