Chapter 25: The Traitor

Author's Note: This is still Avria's memories.💛

AVRIA IS FOLLOWING Dion. She's curious on where he'll go. This past few days, he's been secretive to them. He always go out in middle in the night and came back dawn.

Avria is walking stealthily. She don't want Dion to found her out. It was in the middle of the night and Dion is now going to the back forest of Hoterio.

Why?

A person in black cloak is now speaking with Dion. Her eyes widened. Hindi siya nagkakamali. Those are from the Realm Caligo. Doon siya nagtago sa isang malaking kahoy habang sumisilip at nakikinig.

"Why are you here again?! I told you not see me again." Dion spatted to the person who's wearing a black cloak.

"He wants you to come back pri--."

"Shh! Shut up! Don't you dare said that word. Damn! How many times do I have to tell you that I wont go back. I love being here." Dion said.

"Its his orders. He needs to see you in his birthday or else he'll ruin everything specially the girl."

Avria gasped. "Gawd!" She whispered.

But her slight noise make them turned thier heads around. Luminga-linga sila para tingnan kung sino ang taong naririto. Naalerto sila.

"Who's there?!" Dion shouted.

Avria covered her mouth using her both hands to make sure not make noise. Pinagsiksik niya ang kanyang katawan sa likod ng malaking kahoy na ngayon ay tumatabon sa kanya. Malakas ang kabog ng dibdib ni Avria dahil sa kabang nararamdaman.

"Magpakita ka kung ayaw mong gilitan kita ng leeg kung ako ang nakahanap sayo." Banta ni Dion at nagsimulang maghanap.

Luminga - linga si Dion para hanapin kung sino at lumapit ito sa kinaroroonan ng malaking kahoy kung saan nagtatago si Avria.

Rinig na rinig ni Avria ang lakas ng tambol ng puso niya ng maramdaman ang yabag ni Dion papunta sa kanyang pwesto. She now wished she'll be invisible but she knows her power is sealed here in Hoterio. Kahit ang ibang mga studyante ng Hoterio ay hindi makakagamit ng kanilang kapangyarihan dahil seldado ito ng Hoterio. Only your strength and intelligence matters here kaya halos inaakala nila na para lang silang tao pero sa totoo ay hindi.

Gawd, someone help me. She prayed.

Halos makita na ni Dion si Avria ng tawagin si Dion ng lalaking nakasout ng itim na cloak.

"Prin--"

"I told you not to mention that Buck!" Dion abruptly cutted the man's words.

Buck? So he's Buck. She'll remember that name.

Buck sighed. "I gotta go milord. He is calling me. But..."

Avria grabbed the chance to run as fast as she could. She halted when she reached her team house and quickly ran upstairs and get inside their bedroom and locked the door.

Jazzy who is sleeping woke up dahil sa lakas ng pagkasirado ng pinto. Jazzy opened her yellow curtains to see who it was.

"Avria?" She muttered.

Avria didn't hear Jazzy. Her mind is full of what she witness earlier and her heart is beating too loudly that she couldn't hear anybody.

Nag-alala naman si Jazzy dahil hindi siya nagawang pansinin ni Avria kaya bumaba siya kanyang kama at linapitan si Avria. Jazzy is very sure that Avria look like she run miles apart because of the sweats of bullets, and she looked pale.