Chapter 21: In the Woods

THE COLD BREEZE of the wind make Avria shivered. She's alone. Alone in the woods. With her body full of wounds, bruises and cuts, she tried to walked after she woke up.

The copperfang naga's body already vanished into thin air when she check it. She sighed.

Its starting to get dark, and its starting to get dangerous. She's now in the evergreen forest. She can see the semievergreen trees. Avria needs to reach Evenaura's house before nighttime, but how?

She's walking directionless. She's not even sure if she's taking the right path. Its harder to walked when its dark.

Avria hugged her body when a breezy wind blow. Its getting cold and darker. She needs to atleast find a good nest to rest. She can't walk continuously because there's a bigger chance that she'll meet a stronger demon than the copperfang naga.

Gawd, she's hopeless. Avria is finding a cave but she seen nothing. Evergreen trees can be seen everywhere and no cave or other trees are around. She sighed and headed her way to a big oak of evergreen. Avria sat down at the big and bulky roots of the tree. She leaned her body against trunk and blew a breath.

Only the moonlight gives illumination to the surrounding. Avria sighed and closed her eyes. Feeling weary as she closed her eyes. Maybe this big roots can help her screen from danger.

IBINUKAS NI AVRIA ang kanyang mata ng maramdaman niyang parang nakasakay siya sa isang kabayo. She tried her best to look who's taking her.

"Who are you?" She muttered weakly.

She waited for seconds, fighting the drowsiness she felt, but she heard no answer.

A man, with long silver hair and has enticing beauty. An elfin? She's riding a white horse. And because Avria still felt drowsy, she was brought back to the oblivion.

Shuffle of movements, and synthesis of voices woke Avria from her slumber.

She opened her eyes and her eyes wandered. She saw a lot of gnomes and elves. They looked at her with the emotion in their eyes. Scared and respect.

She shut her eyes for a moment to processed things. The last thing she remember was someone took her for a ride.

"Goddess, ci finally wake up." Goddess, you finally wake up.

A man in leather and finesse fabric, with long silver hair, pointed ears  and handsome face is now standing formally in front of her. He's more like a loyal butler.

"Who are you? Where am I? What are them?!" She spatted pointing the small dwarfs.

"Calm torne aini. Ni am spirgus, ar tye are símen -esse i endya cemen. Tai are gnomes, ar te won't harna tye." Calm down goddess. I am Spirgus and you are here in the middle earth. Those are gnomes, they won't harm you. He said calmly.

Avria analyzed his language. He's using an elvish language. Its not sindarin but a...

"Quenya? Why are you calling me goddess? How the hell did I get here?" She asked confusely.

Who's goddess is he talking about? Is this elf crazy?

"Tye are aini. Ni brought tye símen cainen ni sinte tye'll coming. Luckilime ni save tye -o goblins man were about ana stole your things." You are goddess. I brought you here because I know you're coming. Luckily I save you from goblins who were about to stole your things. He stated.

"Spirgus right?"

"Yes, aini." Yes, goddess. He answered respectfully, smiled and bow down a little.