Chapter 14: Good Old Days

NAGSIMULA NG MAG-INGAY ang conference room. Alam ni Avria na marami na ding tanong ang namumuo sa kanilang isipan. Kahit naman sila ng kanyang mga kasama ay naguluhan din sa pagkatuklas nila.

But as a the captain commander, she have the responsibility of disseminating the informations she had gained when she talked again with Mrs. Vysktyn. Yes, she has so many concerns about Incantare. Also she had the permission of Mrs. Vysktyn to held this gathering.

She pressed her lips thin and waited them to subside the noises.

"Silence!" She shouted full of authority.

Then it silence.

She smiled again. "Alam kong marami na kayong katanungan na namumuo sa inyong isipan, but do allow me to explained everything first before you asked some questions. Comprehendre?" Understand.

They all nodded. So she motioned Dion to turned on the wide hologram. The whole map of Incantare. Including the 3 realms.

"As we born, our parents told us that we're humans, and we live in the so - called planet earth, but no. That was all lies." Then she come near with the holographic image.

"This is the true world we live in, Incantare. And we are not humans." She stated as she zoom out the image.

She looked at them again. Lahat sila ay may nagtatanong na mata. Ngumiti siya. "We're enchanters, ladies and gentleman. And news flash, to be exact we're wizards."

"We have this 3 regimens. The realm Lux, the realm Caligo and the realm Vāstitūdõ. And we belong to this realm." Then she zoom in the realm Lux.

Nagpatuloy siya sa pagpapaliwanag kung ano ang Incantare. Sinali na din niya ang kaalaman niya tungkol sa goddess of nullity. Mahaba - haba din ang ang kanilang pinagdidiskusyonan. Madami silang tanong at siya naman ay kalmadong sumagot lamang. Well, being a leader is not an easy job. If you want your followers to follow you? Then be a follower first, and at the same time be a leader.

SHE SIGHED as she sat down on the a love seat sofa in the resting hall. After the meeting, they decided to go here in the resting hall to relax and of course to regain energy. That meeting they had drained Avria's energy.

They just bombarded her with so many questions and all she can do is to smile and answered them one by one. Its exhausting to be a warm and open Avria. It tired her.

"Cold shake?" Dion offered while smiling.

Avria nodded and get the can juice. Its her fave, sweet mango shake. Dion sat beside Leonardo who is busy reading something on his phone. Marvin is being idle while throwing disgusted look at Leonardo.

"You did a great job there, Av." Jazzy complimented as she sat down beside her.

She smiled wryly. "Yeah, thanks." She said and sipped her shake.

"Hmm... how did you know about super powers? Did Mrs. Vysktyn also told you that?" Jazzy asked curiously.

She put down her shake. "Nah, Mrs. Vysktyn didn't told me about that. I found out by myself." She answered cooly.

Jazzy looked at her with astonished face. Avria arched her right eyebrow because of confusion.

"Did you regain you memories?" Jazzy asked giddily.

Avria smiled sadly. "No, but I regain only partial of my memories--" she stopped on her mid - sentence when she remembered how Marvin tell Dion to teach her a lesson.

That brute!

"Uhm, Av? Okay ka lang?" Nag-aalinganin na tanong ni Jazzy sa kanya ng makita nitong galit na galit ang mukha.