Chapter 20: Welcoming Gift

AVRIA FELT THE nausea in her stomach after the flight they had. Avria felt like her soul in still on the air and is not coming back to her body. The griffins are now flying back to the port after they was brought here.

Barcus chuckled and chuckled while Marvin is grinning from ear to ear. Vicky is now puking in the corner. Dion still has a scowled face, while Shaina is now wearing a poker face. Leon is disgusted by Vicky's puking. And Jazzy is worriedly came near at her and gently strokes her back.

Avria wanted to vomit but nothing is going out.

"Drink this Av, it can help to calm your stomach." Shaina said and handed out a mini bottle with a green liquid inside.

Avria squinted her eyes at the bottle. "What's that?" She asked, still narrowing her eyes at the bottle.

"A potion. Don't ask any further. Don't worry, walang lason iyan." Shaina said and push it to her.

Avria sighed and get it and drink it. Somehow, after a couple of seconds, it calm her stomach. She's not feeling nausea at all. Avria said thanks to Shaina, and Shaina just nodded.

Meanwhile, at the corner where Vicky is puking suddenly screamed causing them to run to Vicky.

"Vicky?" Marvin asked.

Vicky pointed something in front, and her lips is quivering.

Avria followed where Vicky pointed. She cursed when its a Copperfang Naga.

"Fuck! Stand back right away Vicky!" Avria shouted and because Vicky is now solid rock, Marvin pulled her to his side.

"Step back everyone." She ordered.

They step backwards while still looking at the Copper Naga, who is now hissing.

Barcus cussed. "Why is there a copperfang naga here? I thought its only an Imp?" He muttered tempestuously.

Avria is thinking a way to escape this naga. This type of naga is kinda dangerous. Dangerous than the vyle naga. This type of naga can emit venomous spits that can kill only in 10 seconds. It might have a small frame, the smallet of all naga but the most dangerous one. Totoo nga ang kasabihang "Small but terrible."

This type of naga is a girl, having short hair, brown skin, and brown tail. Her eyes is on a killing mood and she's hissing non - stop.

Avria gulped.

"We can't fight head on with the copperfang guys! We need to escape!" Barcus shouted.

"No, we can fight it Barcus." Dion said.

Avria glared at Dion. "Yes we can, but I cannot risk our lives when we're just at the entrance of the evergreen mountain. I don't want to fail this mission Dion Briggs." She said firmly.

Dion tsked.

"How? How can we escape it?" Jazzy asked.

"We'll fly." Barcus stated.

They all looked at Barcus with puzzled face, then Barcus smirked.

"Run!!!" Barcus shouted and run towards the forest.

And so they followed Barcus. The Copperfang Naga also chased them.

"Potang'na mo Barcus! Pipirutin ko talaga itlog mo!" Hiyaw ni Marcus habang tumatakbo.

Tumawa ng malakas si Barcus habang tumaktakbo. Nakapasok ba sila sa kakahuyan at tanging naririnig nila ay ang tapak nila sa mga tuyong dahon. Wala pa sila sa totoong pusod ng evergreen mountain. The season here is fall.