Chapter 19: Urban District

NAKALABAS NA SILA ngayon sa kagubatan ng Hoterio. Ngayon ay ramdam na niya ang ingay sa paligid dahil sakto naman na papalitaw na ang araw. 

Halos nakadalawang oras na din sila sa paglalakad para makalabas lang sa makapal na kagubatan ng Hoterio. It was a chilly morning, while the Team Mythic with Barcus is walking on the streets.

The stalls from the side street are laggarding. As they met a people while walking, they will quickly move away, or avoiding is the right term. Everytime they looked at them straightly in the eyes, their head will automatically hang down low. Avria furrowed her eyebrows as she's quite puzzled on why are they acting like that.

"Dion? Are they also called as enchanters?" She asked Dion who is just walking beside her, pertaining to the people in the Urban District.

Dion lazily looked on the people. "Hmm, no. They are just a mere mortal Avi."

Humans? I thought there's no humans live here in Incantare? Why suddenly now?

"Huh? Akala ko ba walang taong nakatira dito? At mga enchanters tawag sa atin?" Takang tanong niya.

"We are at the part of the Urban District were mostly humans live. They hardly survive their daily living, because the temperature we had in Incantare is different. When we just walked straight, we'll reach the real urban district where we can meet different kinds of enchanters. We'll also meet some Centaurus and Homunculus." Dion said.

Tumango - tango siya. "Ganoon ba? Did you ever wondered around here with s-someone?" She asked out of the blue.

Well, she's just curious. Maybe she'll find some lead.

Dion grinned. "Why? You jealous Avi?" He teased.

Avria annoyingly slapped Dion's right shoulder. "I'm not! Just asking." She spatted.

Dion chuckled. "Okay, okay. Calm down yourself Avi. Hindi ka na nagseselos, jelly lang." Ani sabay tawa ng malakas.

Avria pouted. Dion is on his mood. Darn!

Dion let out a rough breath. "Okay, about what you asked earlier. Yes, I'd been here a lot of times. May mga magagandang lugar naman dito sa urban district, at may mga magagandang pasyalan din."

Avria hummed. "Hmm, okay. But do everyone in Hoterio, specifically the students, can go out and visit the Urban District anytime they want?"

"No. Hoterio is a strict school and can't easily allowed the students to go out, unless you are on a mission or if its a thanksgiving day. Also, the Hoterio has it all. Malls, Dining Hall that serves palatable food, a gym, and a school." Saad ni Dion.

Wow! Avria didn't know that there's a part of Hoterio the student can pass their time.

"So, how did you manage to go here in Urban District if Hoterio won't allow us?"

Dion smirked. "Because we have the special priviledge Avi, that's why." He stated.

After Dion said that, Avria only nodded and never replied, as they were engulfed again by a comfortable silence. As they continue walking, they finally reached the Urban District where it is only 6 in the morning yet its lively. Totally different from what they saw earlier.

There are even small stalls thats sells exotic food, a bar stall, a mini grocery, a billiards hall, and many kinds of stores. In the left, just beside a food stall has a big lake, and has a lake park where she saw some little kids happily playing on the seesaw, swing and slides.

It was quite normal a day but for Avria, its not. It amused her how simple their life is. Somehow, Avria felt envious on how they live their life.