Chapter 36: Dragon

A GUST OF A WIND blows Pierra's hair. What is the meaning of this? Don't let curiousity driven me?

"Come inside~"

Here it goes again. This voice again. Its calling her. And she's curious is who is it. Huminga siya ng malalim bago nagpasyang pumasok sa kwebang ito.

Eh? Teka?

Nasaan na ang mga kaibigan niya?

She shrugged. Baka nandoon lang iyon sa tabi - tabi. Pumasok siya. Madilim at may matutulis na bato.

Sa kanyang pagdaan ay gayundin ang pag-ilaw ng mga torch. Kinakaban si Avria.

Her heart is beating fast. She can feel the tingling sensation from the tip of her feet up to her tiny bits of hair. The excitement and the nervousness makes her somewhat eager to know what's the real story behind this cave.

As she walk along way, she heard different muffles of sound. Some may came from the crickets, bats or golem or whatever species may it be.

Her feet bring her to a new horizon. Standing in front of her is a golden dragon which is very huge and she don't how this huge and monstrous dragon can fit inside this cave.

"Avria Luna, finally you came."

The Dragon can talk?!

The Dragon filled the cave with its laughter. "Yes, I can talk but only with you Goddess Luna. Now, let's start the test."

Test?

And so then, her knees weaken as she kneel down before the dragon and closed her eyes as her stimuli take her to sleep.

"Hail the Queen of Vastitudo! Hail Goddess of Nullity. Hail Queen Avria Luna Mostyn - Rose."

She was sitting on a throne. There's a crowd of people under her who keeps praising her. Her face had no emotion to shown. She was looking coldly at the people who keeps bowing their head as if its the kind of their respect.

The lady on the throne is none other than her.

A strong wind came from the golden dragon's wing which is landing down at the front of the palace. The lady can overlook outside using the big window.

The queen they hailed came down from the throne and walk elegantly in the middle of the crowd up on the golden carpet. The throne room is spacious. It was grandiose and magnificent.

The queen solemnly headed at the dragon. The dragon has 4 horns. It was huge and has this blazing eyes.

When the queen reach just in front of the dragon. Instantly, the dragon bow down as giving respect to the queen.

The queen motioned the dragon to put its head up. The dragon obliged.

"Goddess Luna, the Realm Caligo is planning to launch an attack at the Realm Lux. It may cause a disastrous war which makes the peace and unity distintegrate." The dragon said.

Her cold eyes averted at the dragon. "Send the 5 factions to stop the war." The queen commanded.

The dragon bowed slightly his head. "Yes, my goddess." Then it fly away to carry her message.

So, she is a queen? She is Avria Luna.

No, she still don't get it. How the hell she became a goddess when she only have strength and intelligence?

Bumukas ang kanyang mata at pawis na pawis siya. Sumalubong sa kanya ang mata ng dragon. Ang gintong dragon na may matalim na titig.

"You're finally awake. I can now go back to your side, my goddess. Please unleashed me." The dragon said.