Chapter 23: The Truth Behind her Memories

"HOW MANY DAYS did I stay here?" She asked panickly.

"4 days, aini. You was asleep for 3 days, aini. And its been a day now, so that makes 4 days." Spirgus answered fuddly.

Avria gasped in horror. "Oh my gawd! My mission! Oh no! Oh no! I failed!" Then she brushed her hair into a messy one.

Her mission... she failed. Her last strand  of chance to regain her memories is now gone. Oh gawd, she's now doom.

"Are you okay aini?" Spirgus asked worriedly.

Avria looked at Spirgus with dread face. "No, I'm not Spirgus. I just failed my mission and lost my chance to recover my memories." She spatted.

"Is there anything I can help, aini?"

Avria blinked twice. Yes, help. Spirgus would do a lot of help. A horse... yeah. He knows Evenaura so there might be a bigger chance that he knows where she live.

Avria pressed her lips thin and narrowed her eyes at Spirgus. Spirgus waited what will she say earnestly.

"Help me, Spirgus. Help me to go in Evenaura's house." She stated desperately.

Dion is now livid. Its been 4 days since she saw Avria and she's quite worried on what happened to Avria. He brushed his hair into messy one, and frustatedly punch the wall aggresively making it to crack.

"Vice!" Marvin shouted in horror.

Dion tsked and didn't care about Marvin's presence. He continue to punch the wall till it breaks but it didn't stop him from punching. He needs to let it out.

"Dion Briggs! What the hell bro?!" Marvin said angrily then he pulled his two hands soak in blood.

Dion heaved a sigh. He never felt any pain. Dion looked at his fist emotionless while Marvin is pulling him to washed his hands. Dion let it be.

"Ano bang pumasok sa isipan mo Vice para magsuntok - suntok ka diyan?! Alam mo ba na mapapatay tayo ni Mrs. Soya dahil giniba mo ang pader ng kanyang paboritong music room? Malilintikan tayo diyan, Dion!" He litany.

Dion keep his mouth shut. He didn't listen at Marvin's brabbles. His mind is full of Avria. He's worried.

Marvin pulled him for a seat. Marvin looked at Dion with firmness in eyes. "Sit."

Dion rolled his eyes then sat down. He doesn't have any energy to argue. Marvin got a medical kit then brought it back and putted it down in the glass table. Marvin pulled his two hands, where many cuts are now visible. Its still bleeding.

Marvin sighed as he use the healing pen to Dion's two fist. "I know you are worried of leader, Dion. We are all worried about her, but please don't hurt yourself like that vice."

"I'm worried Marvs. I'm fucking worried! And this mind won't do any help because I'd been thinking so negative." He bursted out.

Marvin sighed. "I know... I know. Let's just trust Avria. I know she'll come back safe and sound."

"Did you fucking heard what you fucking said Marvin Javrick?! Its been 4 days since we last saw here! And she's fighting with that fucking naga! If only you let me be with Avria, she's probably here right now." He snapped.

Marvin took deep breath. "I know Dion. I heard myself, but can you atleast calm yourself down? Being worried wouldn't do any help."

"How can I fucking calm down Marvin?! Thinking Avria who is still on that fucking dangerous forest worried the hell out of me! We didn't even see her when we're fucking going back." He argued.