Chapter 15: Real Life Stimulator Environment

KINAKABAHAN SI Jazzy habang papasok sila sa real life stimulator cube na ito. Ramdam na din niya ang namumuong butil ng pawis sa kanyang noo. Pero itong si Heppig at Avria ay parang hindi man lang nakaramdam ng kaba dahil sa mukha nilang excited na.

Jazzy sighed. Its useless to get nervous when you are about to go in a battle. Wala siyang ideya if the train they'll have is hard or easy. As soon as they got inside the glass door close. The environment change.

Nasa isang kagubatan sila ngayon and true to Mr. Noven's words, parang nasa totoong kagubatan talaga sila. Jazzy heard them said "wow." Well, kahig siya ay namangha din.

But they are purely in a forest, she can't see any houses, but only trees, and mountains.

"I'm nervous, Nerida." Jazzy heard Peppa said those words to Nerida.

She sighed. Wala bang words of wisdom or motivation man lang?

Dahil kahit sanay siya sa pakikipaglaban ay hindi naman niya maiwasan na kabahan pa rin. Lalo na kung ganito ang atmospera. It looks like they're on a Class S mission.

Avria stopped from her tracks and turned to them. Jazzy can really tell that Avria is really excited. Obviously, because of the big smile on her face.

"Since I'm the leader, allow me to give you some details about our strategy." Avria spoke.

Naghintay lang siya sa idadagdag na sasabihin ni Avria.

"And that is, Don't die, survive at all cost and fight with all you got." Avria stated.

Jazzy's jaw almost dropped after she heard what Avria said. Is she serious?!

"Seryoso ka Av? 'Yan ba talaga ang stratehiya natin?" Hindi makapaniwalang tanong ni Klimy.

Avria nodded. "Yep! That's all. And I know you guys are quite nervous, but chill and relax your mind, okay? As long as I'm here... no one will be harm." She stated in her most serious tone.

In instant, Jazzy can breath finely. Parang nawala ang kabang nararamdaman niya.

"So, ano? Tara na?" Masayang aya ni Avria.

They nodded with a ready for battle mode.

Nasa unahan si Avria sa kanilang pito habang nagmamasid sa kanilang paligid. Avria was about to continue on walking when she noticed something. A land mine?

Avria cursed after she almost step it. "Fuck! Bakit walang sinasabi si Mr. Noven tungkol dito?" She angrily muttered as she move away her foot. 

"Anong meron, Av?" Takang tanong ni Heppig.

She took a deep breath. "Becareful with land mines. You can tell if it was one when you saw small spots of color black. Its really a small one kaya kapag hindi mo namalayan ay baka sabog ka na."

Heppig nodded, and she looked at the others. They all looked pale.

"Okay lang kayo?" Takang tanong niya habang tinitingnan isa - isa ang mga mukha nila.

Jyke, from the grandmaster was the first one to pulled himself together. "Yeah, we're fine. Hindi ka ba man lang natakot na muntik ka ng masabogan?"

Avria shook her head. "No, why would I?" She asked, completely baffled.

Jazzy interrupted them by motioning them to stop. Jazzy was focusing her vision in front of them.

"100 meters, A Frego with a horde of zombies is coming towards us." Jazzy announced.

Para namang nabuhayan ng dugo si Avria sa pagkadinig niya. Oh gawd! She's very excited. She's excited to use her Mystic Sword for the first time.

Avria smiled evily. "Get ready guys, they're coming. Prepare for a fight, and alerten you senses." She stated.