Chapter 31: Retreat

PAPARAMI NG PAPARAMI ang mga kalaban. Nakapasok na din sila sa loob ng ikalawang harang. The west, north and south are already cleared. Ang sa hilaga nalang ang problema.

The mythic team is dealing with them. The Grat Triangular Teach help the students in the 2nd gate. Kaya sila nalang ngayon ng mythic team.

Si Bolton ang humarap sa kanya. Mahigpit ang kanyang pagkahawak sa kanyang mystic sword. Matapang at handang makikipagpatayan ang klase ng awra nu Avria.

"Prince Nikolov, kailangan mong sumama sa amin." Sabi ni Bolton.

"No! I won't." Dion refused.

"Then you leave us no choice Prince Nikolov." Bolton said then launched to attack.

Mabilis naman na sinalag ni Avria ang pag-atake ni Bolton gamit ang kanyang espada. Avria's heart is heavy. She want it out. She don't want to feel this kind of weight. Ang bigat at parang ang hirap huminga.

Avria used her right leg that bended in front to support, to kick Bolton. And Bolton as a member of 12 Brigade of the Infernal easily countered it.

Bolton smiled lopsidedly. "Is that all you can do, Avria?" He mocked.

Avria gritted her teeth and run to striked Bolton. She used her mystic sword to slash diagonally and Bolton will counter it. Mabilis ang galaw ng dalawa, halos hindi na masundan ng iba ang pag-lalaban nila.

"C'mon, Avria. Show me what you got." Bolton teased.

Avria smiled wickedly. "It's only 30%." She smirked then did a handspring by jumping backwards using her hand to pushed herself from the soil, bend her body then landed on her feet. She smirked then used the chance to use 3 golden light slashes at Bolton. Bolton opposed it by using his sword to cut through. Bolton is really good because of his agility.

"Is that it?" Bolton mocked.

Avria shook her head. Control your temper, Avi.

"My time." Bolton said then in just a blink of an eye, nasa harap na niya si Bolton at handang iwasiwas ang espada nito sa katawan niya.

Mabuti nalang at mabilis ang reflexes niya at nakatalon palayo. Pero hindi tumigil si Bolton sa pag-atake kaya sinasalag lang ito ni Avria. Hindi siya makakuha ng atensyon. Bolton was about to thrust his sword but then Avria used it to counter by revolving her sword against his then tapped it down to yield, then Avria quickly sliced Bolton's neck.

Her sword stayed in his neck. "Now, is thall all you got?" She mocked.

"No... it's only 20%." Three magic circle appeared.

"Multiple Ice Bullets." Bolton said in a low voice.

Nanlaki ang mata ni Avria. Its too late.  Too late to move away.

Avria waited for the explosion but nothing came. Seconds later, there was an ice barrier covering her. She gasped and looked around. He looked at me, smirking.

"I got you leader." Marvin said then wink.

Avria bow her head a little and smiled a bit. Marvin, he is the most jolly person she had ever seen, if her brain can remember it exactly... Marvin did make her smile in one of her down times, up until now... he's still that loyal friend that anyone wish.

"Paano ba 'yan? Hindi pa tapos Bolton."

Bolton tsked. Another 2 magic circles were added. "Ice Flakes." Then 5 snowflakes moving in a fast pace like a shuriken knife. Agad winawasiwas ni Avria ang kanyang sandata at nullify naman niya.

"You can n-nullify?"

"Yes."

Then Avria launched to attack. She strike to his right, Bolton countered. She tried to cut's Bolton arms but failed because she was caught again by an unexpected ice ball.