❄️ 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟏 ❄️

Nobody's POV

Currently at the scouting legion rumours about an upcoming expedition had been uprising. Erwin has took it upon him self to address everyone about it in one big assembly.

All of the squad leaders and their squads were stood together in silence. Squad leader's stood at the front of their squads waiting for Erwin to speak.

Somehow it was a little bit different for a certain raven haired cadet named Levi Ackerman. His squad leader was next to her commander providing him support. She stood as his bodyguard and second in command. She had a duty to stand next to the commander to represent her rank.

Levi on the other hand was given dirty glares. A few whispers could be heard from the cadets calling him an underground rat. Probably because he was stood directly next to (F/N), although he didn't like the attention he stood proud next to the second in command.

"Thank you for gathering here today. I would like to address the rumours that have been going around lately about the next expedition. I would like to clarify that the rumours are true and the expedition will be take place in three weeks. This gives you all time to train, be prepared and learn the next formation off by heart."

The whispers among the crowd broke the deafening silence. Worried and excited tones of voices flooded the atmosphere of the survey corps. Worry and hope lingered in the air, creating an intense mood. As Erwin was about to speak nobody was paying attention to him due to the cadets chatting amongst themselves.

He glanced over at (F/N) who just sighed in annoyance pulling her hands back to the front of her body in a polite yet demanding manner. "I'm guessing you want me to shut them up?" The blue eyed man just nodded retracting his eyes away from hers and back into the fairly large crowd in front of them.

The (H/C) haired girl cast a look to Levi before quickly locking eyes with his steel-blue ones. He quickly looked away staring blankly at the crowd.

The ice powered girl created a snow like cloud above them causing the warm temperature to quickly change. All of the chatter that once filled the air were now filled with people complaining about the cold.

"Okay shut up cadets we have another announcement. If you decide to disobey my orders I'll make the temperature even cold got it?" Silence was all that filled the atmosphere as the emotionless girl stepped back allowing Erwin to continue his speech.

"Thank you second commander (L/N) as I was saying. I have another announcement to make so if you could all listen up carefully. As you may know commander (F/N) (L/N) has been given her own squad. The squad consists of one member, Levi Ackerman. I am going to be letting the commander hand pick as many cadets she wants for the squad." The silence continued as the assembly came to a close. No one dared to speak after the news that they had just received. Although you may think that some people would love to be on the commanders squad they wouldn't.

"The assembly has now come to a close. Listen to your squad leaders and take any advice they give you form now on. It may just be the thing that keeps you alive out there" A chorus of "Yes Sir's!" Echoed through the air.

Your POV

"Ackerman with me you've got to train more often now" I turned around and started walking off, trying to hear a trail of footsteps behind me.

"Commander" I suddenly came to a halt at the voice.

"Squad leader Flagon" I turned around only to be met with his fierce eyes. They didn't scare nor intimidate me but something had changed about him. Ever since the incident with the tea he's been acting suspicious.

"How are you doing today? I hope your teammate has been behaving himself, I mean he hasn't stole anything off of you yet has he?" Anger passed through my body. However I had to remain calm on the outside, Levi however I couldn't say the same for.

"You bastard" Levi started to make his way over to Flagon. I sensed that he was going to do something bad to him so I decided to stop him. Before Levi could get passed me I put my arm out to stop him.

"Stand down Ackerman" I kept my gaze on Flagon, watching him to make sure he didn't do anything suspicious.

"Commander let me go. I can't let him get away with he just said." He pushed passed my arm and tried to get him. I quickly stood in front of him coming face to face with him. His steel-blue eyes burning with hatred. I grabbed ahold of his shoulders to stop him. He kept pushing forward until I hit Flagons chest.

"Flagon I suggest leaving, if you want to make it out without a scratch then leave. I won't hesitate to let him hit you" Levi kept pushing trying to get close to him.

I instantly froze when I felt something touch my waist. I looked down and saw Flagon's arms wrapped around my waist. He took one of his hands off of my waist and grabbed ahold of my chin. He placed his head next to my neck as he tilted it. His breath but my skin sending shivers up my spine.

"Wow (F/N) look at this body, I'd do anything to ravish it" He whispered into my ear. He pressed his lips against my ear lobe his hands rubbing my skin underneath my shirt on my waist.

"D-Don't call me by my name Flagon..." At this point Levi had stopped pushing against me. Probably because some cadets from Flagon's squad took Levi away. By this point there was no one around since the assembly had finished.

He tried to get out of the larger men's grip but couldn't. "Commander! Get off of me! Commander fight him off!" I looked at him in worry wondering what to do. I stepped forward to get to Levi who was fighting against the two men's grips.

I kept taking steps forward towards Levi. It seemed like Flagon was allowing me to walk towards him, he kept ahold of me walking with the steps that I took. Once I finally made it in front of Levi, he looked up at me.

"I'm sorry..." I heard Flagon start chuckling behind me. Levi's expression turned into a one I've never seen before - sorrow. I'll never forget that expression...

"No... Tch you can't just give up like this your the commander! You're meant to be one of the strongest! You can't give into a piece of shit like this!" I just look at him with no emotion in my eyes or face.

Flagons hand started to go up my stomach until he placed a hand in my breast. He gave it a firm squeeze causing me to squeal in pain. "Oh you like that (F/N)? How about you make some more noises for us?" He kept playing with my breast releasing my chin from his grip. His left hand trailed down my stomach to the button of my trousers.

Before he could do anything Levi finally broke free from the two men who were holding him captive. I took the opportunity to freeze us. I looked behind me to see him looking in shock. I quickly activated my powers creating an iceberg closing us in.

I closed my eyes letting the ice cover my body. Flagons hand still remained where it was but I knew he couldn't move it. I sighed in my head, were going to be here for a while...

"Commander!"