No. 2

NO ONE POV

"Ugh!" Tiffany woke up with a horrible headache and she sees no one except she wakes up from unfamiliar room.

"What happen to me?" She whispered.

"You're awake Mrs. Hwang." She saw her employee making breakfast for her.

"TaeYeon? Why am I here?" She asked.

"Ah, you suddenly passed out when we closed the cafe Mrs. Hwang since I don't know where you lived I brought you here in my humble abode." TaeYeon answered and sat on the chair beside Tiffany.

"Are you hurt somewhere?" TaeYeon asked but the woman remains silent.

"I don't remember anything." Tiffany sighed she wanted at least recalls when her crush piggyback her on their way home.

"Ah so you're fine now." TaeYeon nonchalantly said and place her boss breakfast on the bedside table.

"I'm alright and I want to thank you too." Mrs. Hwang warmly smile at the girl but TaeYeon is TaeYeon who always ignores everyone.

"Eat it." The timid girl stood but Tiffany was quick to grab her wrist.

"Thank you again TaeYeon." TaeYeon flustered but remains her composure and just nod her head before she completely left.

"I will send you back to your home Mrs. Hwang after you finish your business." TaeYeon halt and reminds her boss.

------

"Who do you think will do this?" Checking the dead mysterious creature who attacked Tiffany last night and TaeYeon erased all of Tiffany's memories last night that will makes her scared or worst terrified by her secret identity so that's why she hated humans except for Wendy and the latter's girlfriend.

"No idea but I thought it's something related on my true identity." TaeYeon answered.

"It was like the last attacked who followed you Taengoo. Do you think there's another human involve?" Wendy said.

"You're the only human whom I communicated and I hope you be careful with yourself." TaeYeon warns.

"So you admit we're friends now?" Wendy teased but TaeYeon just shrugged.

"I don't like the sound of it." TaeYeon coldly ignores and left.