No. 12

INSIDE THE DEMON LORD'S HIDEOUT

"What the hell she wants?" The demon lord scream when she couldn't feel Seulgi's aura from afar.

"She's getting more and more vicious. We must do something about her and it's time for us to reveal ourselves." The demon lord nodded as she slowly take off her mask.

"Let's forget about the council votes for the new demon lord, we must stop Moonbyul first." The demon lord sole companion suggested and they both went off from their dark room.

"We must hurry up, Irene!" The companion said as she take the demon lord Irene's hand.

"Lucifer must slowly getting her memories if she finally find the charm." Wendy said as they went on the top of the building.

"After keeping an eye on Lucifer TaeYeon and her own daughter Moon it would be more dangerous if they will meet." Irene said in concern as they watched Moonbyul from afar.

"She's becoming more stronger." They watched slowly losing herself from dark aura spilling inside her body and also Seulgi's lifeless body thrown and ignore in the corner.

"I think the charm we insert during the operation inside her body reacted too strong for her so she made it that way." Since Wendy was a doctor, she performed an operation inside Moonbyul's when she's still a kid. TaeYeon couldn't sense their demon aura because of the kind of charm that concealed their true power inside their bodies. They've been watching Lucifer TaeYeon and Moonbyul for quite a long time to prevent their memories from coming back because if it happens it would be a disaster for all of them since Lucifer was known to be a powerful and legendary devil and having an offspring from a human before, Moonbyul inherited the much stronger power from her father.

"It will stop me to become the demon lord if Lucifer will gain her memories." Irene angrily said before her girlfriend stopped her from assaulting Moonbyul who slowly transforms into a grotesque form of a demon.

"You will die if you try." Wendy shook her head ignoring Irene's protest.

"Then how can we stop that kid?" Irene asked while pushing away Wendy's hand from hers.

"We will seek help from the Angel concealer of Darkness." Wendy remember that the legendary angel who also the one who concealed Lucifer's power so the Almighty could punished him to lived as a woman with no memories in Earth.

"Do you think we can find the Angel concealer? She's almost gone for decades." After the celestial war of angels and demons, the Angel concealer of Darkness also gone and no one knows where she was and that's why Angel Maria, Gabriella and Michelle were searching for her on Earth to get her back into Heaven for good but rather the Angel concealer remain hidden from everyone.

"We can find her with the help of some magic, my Lord Irene." Wendy's eyes sparkle in glee when she plotting something before to get Angel concealer back.

"I told you to stop calling me Lord Irene!!! You are my freaking girlfriend!!!" Irene scream loudly at her oblivious companion whose busy working at the hospital as a doctor. After the war, they both peacefully lived a normal life as a doctor and flower shop owner on Earth but unlike Lucifer and Jessica whose punished by the Almighty.

"I thought your favorite was Seulgi?" Wendy sometimes you have to knock some sense on her innocent brain and it's the thing Irene have to deal with her everyday compared to Seulgi which was only her trusted minion.

"Who says she's my favorite?" Irene yelled at the other woman who shows fear expression from the demon lord's wrath.

"Oh, look!!" Wendy spotted familiar figures approaching Moonbyul.

"It's the three Guardians whose searching for the Angel concealer!" Irene recognize them in an instant but they were all transform into beautiful angel warriors with their armor.

"I think they sense her from afar and we're both lucky for our charms that keep us hidden from them." Wendy sighed while they watched them.

"I think we need to find her." Irene suggested as she pulls Wendy on her.

"You're right." Wendy follows the pull and they both walkaway but not on Jessica's watch.

"Jessica?" Irene halted and froze.

"Finally, you've shown your face!" Jessica smirk wickedly at them.

"Wait up?! How!? I make sure no one will sense our aura from celestials." Wendy's eyes widen as she yells at the unexpected appearance of Jessica Jung, Lucifer's loyal and great companion.

"I've been searching for both you everywhere and after I was concealed into a stray black cat, I'll make sure I will become stronger than Lucifer when we meet again." Jessica told them while holding her black umbrella.

"Hey, hey don't move right there Jessica, I'm warning you!" Irene warns the other tough demon slowly walking towards them with a huge grin on her face.

"I'm happy to meet my little sister again." Jessica spilled.

"Stop right there Sica unnie!!" Irene cried when her older sister cups her cheeks tightly.

"You little shit and traitor!" Jessica barks at her younger sister who left her and Lucifer behind when they were fighting against the guardians of Heaven before.

"Long time no see!" Irene's face became pale when her older sister kisses her lips and put a charm concealer on her.

"IRENE!!!!" Wendy screams from behind.

To be continued

A/N: Another twist of event when we knew about Irene and Jessica were sisters here in the story also when the demon lord reveals herself for the first time even Moonbyul didn't had a chance to see her so-called father's face because she's hiding it behind the mask ever since she was innocent and young, Irene change her voice into a man to hide herself for long so Lucifer and Jessica wouldn't find her.

So who do you think is the mysterious Angel concealer of Darkness? Stay tuned for the next chapter guys ^^

With Love,
chocomint89