No. 10

FLASHBACK

Tiffany Hwang met her wife Sooyoung at the cafe where she usually spend her lesiure time and after the great war of Heaven and Hell and Lucifer got punished by the Almighty God, she decided to went back to Earth as one of the angels that stayed on land and living as normal people, she's also involved in capturing demons as well not after when she lose all of her memories because of the demon lord whose Moonbyul's foster father when she tried to fight him using her ethereal power but unfortunately got defeated by him. She's living without memories because of the strong spell on her used by the new demon lord. Sooyoung courted her for years before they got married and decided to build their own cafe as business so as promise they worked hard for it after few years of saving their money together they finally purchased a small building to build their dream cafe together not until Sooyoung caught into a tragic accident but unbeknownst to Tiffany it involves TaeYeon who lose her memories as Lucifer when she crossed the stress riding her bike and Sooyoung lose control over the steering wheel of her cheap car so she collided with other vehicles and trucks that announced her dead on arrival at the hospital. Tiffany cried for more months and been grateful with her friend Sunny to overcome and moved on with Sooyoung, the spirit of her late wife still wandered on Earth specifically on their cafe and watched over Tiffany whose still lovely as always until she met another spirit Kwon Yuri who died also at the tragic incident and they became friends until they went to Heaven but Yuri's case was another to be solve because she wanted to meet her fiance so she could bid goodbye but she didn't find her and she needs help.

"If I can help you I'm willing to do it with you together but I'm also a spirit like you." Sooyoung deeply apologized to her friend whose cheerfully watching people entering their cafe.

"I'm fine and I know my time will come." Yuri console her friend whose willing to help her with her case.

"You're wife is hella hot." Yuri hollered but of course nobody will heard them since they were wandering spirits.

"Stop checking out my wife!!" Sooyoung loves to bicker with her new found friend.

"She's pretty too but whose that girl she's been doting?" Yuri watched Tiffany always staring lovingly at TaeYeon who works diligently.

"She's my wife's apple of the eye." Sooyoung smile sadly at her wife and her crush but she's happy that Tiffany will slowly moving on from her.

"She's cute though but I prefer your sext and hot wife." Yuri whistling while watching Tiffany wearing her sexy skirt.

"Stop staring pervert!!!" Sooyoung strangle her friend's neck and pulled her away before they wandered around.

"I'm crushing over your wife now!!" Yuri playfully tease her tall friend and every single day went well for them.

"What a crazy spirits we have here." TaeYeon whispered under breath when she watched the two spirits always wandered around and she also heard their conversation so she avoided her boss whose taking advantage on her since her late wife was always watching them.

"It causes too much trouble." TaeYeon sighed heavily hearing the two bickering but she ignores them like they never existed.

"TaeYeon?" Tiffany called her cute employee she's been eyeing for months and captured her heart.

"I've been out for days, do you have anything you want from my trip?" The sexy boss asked her but she declines the offer never wanted to offend Tiffany's wife whose looking over them everytime.

"Just accept her offer idiot." Sooyoung watched them silently muttering with herself.

"Accept it! Accept it!" Yuri hollered.

"I'm sorry but I don't have anything on my mind so may I excuse myself Mrs. Hwang." TaeYeon declined made her boss feels so sadden also Sooyoung felt mad and sad for her wife.

"Stupid idiot!" Sooyoung muttered under her breath and walkout leaving Yuri behind cursing the midget.

------

"I don't like that midget for your sexy wife." Yuri said in frustration when the cafe was already closed.

"Likewise." Sooyoung sighed and felt pity for her wife whose doting on the heartless and cold midget.

"She's been into her for months." Yuri said trying to comfort her friend.

"I don't even know why she's into her besides that midget always ignoring her never shoes any attention on Tiffany." Sooyoung stated while they were playing cards on their leisure time.

"She doesn't look like you either." Yuri stares at her friend who crunches her face from disgust.

"Idiot." Sooyoung scoffed before she take down her winning cards on the table.

"I won!" Sooyoung cheered made Yuri's head fell down in defeat.

"Again? I never win against you." Yuri snorted watching her friend smiling widely on her defeat.

"I will make that midget fell for her." After Sooyoung said, she makes something to get the two to be together but failed.

"Just give up already." Yuri said.

"Guess, I give on them and let fate do its job for them to be an item." Sooyoung already gave up and just watched them from afar until she saw some progress between them after cat Jessica finally met TaeYeon.

"They finally making progress." Yuri nudge her friend happily.

"I'm happy for Tiffany." Sooyoung smiled everyday for her wife's happiness with TaeYeon.

"I think it's time for me." Sooyoung said when saw the light and her spirit body slowly vanished as thin air.

"Hey Sooyoung what's happening to you buddy?" The two ghost making conversation about the various customers inside the cafe when Sooyoung felt something calm and peaceful from her ghostly body.

"She finally move on from me." Sooyoung said happily as she finally could rest in peace to Heaven.

"Really buddy? I'm happy for you." Fake tears coming from the ghost Yuri as she watched her friend slowly turns into glowing dust and they both saw the Heaven's gate open for her friend's departure.

"See you soon Kwon Yuri." Sooyoung waves goodbye towards her friend who accompanied her for a long run when she cried and devasted by her sudden death and started that day they watched Tiffany's whereabouts everyday.

"Thank you for everything and I hope that your someone special move on from you so you can join me here." Sooyoung cheerfully screams as she elevated through Heaven before the lights slowly gone from Yuri's sight.

"Thank you Choi Sooyoung." Yuri felt tears from her eyes when her friend completely vanished leaving her alone.

To be continued