Chapter 25

It was a few days later when Selene finally woke a soft groan of discomfort passing her lips. Forcing herself to sit up she looked around only to see that she was alone. Figuring that Iorveth was with the others said woman finally stood up and stretched, her bones cracking as she did. Deciding to remove her days old clothes she filled the tub with hot water and climbed in finally cleaning off all the grime and dirt. Once she was finally clean did she stand up and dry off draining the tub.
      Walking over to her bag she pulled out a pair of black pants and a green top, one that Motta had gotten her. It had been designed for her so she would be able to wear it and still fight. Grabbing her shoes she put them on and was soon brushing and braiding her hair. After she finished she stood up and went downstairs to the main room where she heard Vesemir giving orders. "That works, it's actually starting to look like a place people would live." Someone laughed. "Yeah, think Selene will like it?" Vesemir rubbed his head. "I'm not sure, I hope she does, there's also the fact that I'm worried about how long she's been asleep."
        "Yeah, even Iorveth is worried about how long she's been out of it." "Speaking of, where is he?" "Not sure, he could be checking on the roses, or on the Unit that went out to the ruined tower." Just then Selene walked over. "Selene!" Said woman smiled as she saw it was Caidrin helping Vesemir. "You feeling alright?" Selene nodded. "Yeah, I'm feeling better. I'm gonna go see where Iorveth is." Caidrin nodded. "Try to not over do it. Iorveth was really worried when you showed no signs of waking after three days." Selene blinked. "Oh, oops."
        And before anyone could say something she was leaving the building, heading down till she was in the lower courtyard where she saw most of the Scoia'tael working on basic repairs. Waving at a few of them she walked out of the gates and headed right for the ruined tower. "Damn, I don't think we can save this." However just as he spoke the towers began to repair itself leaving the person wide eyed. "Wh....what the hell?" Selene stepped out from behind the trees, her hands glowing as she forced more of her powers through the tower that moments ago was ready to collapse.
      "Selene?!" Said woman only nodded as she worked on finishing the tower. "There, good as new." Eskel felt his jaw drop. "Woman do you understand you were unconscious for over a week? The hell are you doing repairing shit?!" Selene raised an eyebrow as Iorveth came running their way. "What was I suppose to do, let it crush you to death?" Eskel felt his eyes widened. "It was gonna collapse?" "Yes you idiot." And before she could say anything else she was being turned around and crushed by Iorveth. "You're awake." Selene wrapped her arms around him and glanced up. "I am." Iorveth smiled down at her before kissing her forehead. "Idiot, already overdoing it I see."
       She blinked before she laughed. "Yeah I guess so, but I actually feel fine, that didn't take much out of me." Eskel looked at Iorveth and shrugged. "She's insane. I swear that should have taken a lot of energy out of her." "No one said she paid attention to her normal limits." Selene rolled her eyes at the both of them. "I'm fine, it was about to crush Eskel, there would have been no time to warn him." Iorveth only held her closer as she said that. "You're just crazy." Selene shrugged. "I know."
       Iorveth smiled and even Eskel couldn't keep himself from smiling. "Good to see you awake, try to not scare us again okay?" Selene blinked before laughing. "Right I'm sorry, it had been a while since I used that much power." Eskel knew what she meant and that's what worried him. Selene had never once expanded this much energy but seeing that she could and not feel the effects left him amazed. "Anyway I was just looking for Iorveth. There's a place I want to show you." Iorveth looked at her. "Where is it?" "It's the lake  it'll also allow me to make sure no drowners are nearby." Iorveth nodded and noticed what she was wearing. She was finally wearing the color of the Scoia'tael and he smiled. Taking her hand the two said goodbye to Eskel as they headed towards the lake.
     However upon their arrival Selene could see a group of drowners and a slow grin stretched across her lips. "Right, let's get rid of these first." And with that she drew her silver sword and attacked leaving Iorveth shocked at her speed.