Keep Calm

Maryam was was on her way to English class when suddenly, someone grabbed her.

It was Stan.

"Sorry but you left your jacket on the lunch table. So i ran up here to give it to you," said Stan.

"Oh thanks!" said Maryam. 

She turned around and headed toward her class. Soon she realized Stan was following her.

"Umm do you need anything?" Maryam asked politely.

"Oh  no, its just i think we have the same English class," said Stan.

"oh okay," said Maryam.

"Your scarf is so cool," said Stan.

"Umm thanks , i guess," Maryam said.

"how do u wear it?"

"well i wrap it around tightly and then pin it together."

"That easy?" asked Stan.

"Yah," Maryam laughed.

They went into English class.

"Maryam and Stan, you two are late!" said Mrs. Samuel.

"Late?!" Maryam asked with horror. She was never late before, ever. Not once in her entire life.

"Yah dont worry, i get late all the time," said Stan.

Stan went to the Late Sheet and signed his name, Maryam did the same. 

"Stan, you're always late, so i wont worry about you, but Maryam, you're new here. Dont expcet that you can get late all the time," said Mrs. Samuel.

"I... i was.. i was.." Maryam stuttered.

"She couldnt find her way here, so i helped her, give her a break, she's new to this school," said Stan. 

"Stan you get detention," said Mrs. Samuel. She was a 60 year old grumpy English teacher with no life.

"Oh no! You go detention!" Maryam's eyes widened with fear.

"Dont worry," Stan laughed.

The class started and after what seemed like hours it was time to go home.

"Bye Mary!" yelled Stan.

"Umm bye," said Maryam.

Some girls wth blonde hair and blue eyes pushed past her and gave her glares.

"She's new and she already thinks she can do whatever she wants?" Maryam heard one of the girls say.

"Who does she think she is?" said another girl with curls and green eyes.