The Wrong Move

"Yo where were you on Friday?" asked Miranda. "We was calling you 100 times and u wasnt pickin up."

"Oh yah i was really busy," said Nazia.

"Doing wat?" asked Miranda, suspiciously.

"Helping my mom clean the house, some ppl... relatives were coming over," Nazia lyed.

"Oh really? Is that true? cuz i was so curious i called ur home number, and ur momma picked up the phone and told me u was in ur friend's house," Miranda said, glaaring at Nazia.

"Ohh leave her alone," said Amanda. Amanda was never able to stand Miranda. Her ghetto accent and attitude made her sick to her stomach

"Amanda u mind ur own business," said Miranda.

"Excuse you black idiot, who do u think you are?" asked Amanda, her blue eyes raging with anger.

"What did ya say?" asked Miranda, her cheeks raging with fury and embarrassment.

"Yah, you heard me," said Amanda.

Miranda couldnt hold in her anger anymore. she jumped on amanda who fell on the floor

"OWWWWWW GET HER OFF OF ME, GET THIS BLACK GIRL OFF OF ME!" screamed Amanda.

Miranda started beating her up, punching her where ever she could. Soon the principal, deen, and a few teachers came. they pulled Miranda off of Amanda.

Amanda started crying hysterically.

Nazia stood there mortified, looking at what Miranda has done to Amanda. Hew face was swollen, her lip was bleeding, and her eyes were in tears.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Miranda was suspended from school for a week whereas Amanda had one Friday detention.

The news spread and soon everyone was talking abbout what happened,

"Did you hear the news?!" Crystal cried in her high pitched voice.

"Yah i heard," Nazia said, not wanting to hear about the news anymore. She was trying to forget about it.

Soon a video was posted on YouTube showing what had happened.

~~~~~

During lunch, Stan and Nazia sat down in silence. They didnt know what to say to each other. Whta was there to say? Stan tried to break the awkward silence.

"So where were you on Friday? honestly/""I was at maryam's house, okay?! There i said it, i said the truth," Nazia said."Woah calm down, dont worry," Stan laughed. "Im not like Miranda, you knoiw."

"Yah but you're like me, we both make fun of ppl. we both laugh at ppl. we make them feel worthless," Nazia said with sadness in her eyes.

"Yah well i mean, i usually follow you, if you dont like a particular person, i take your side," said Stan.

"No you dont, when i didnt like Maryam you gave her compliments," said Nazia.

"Well she's different," said Stan.

"Oh is it cuz she's pretty?" Nazia asked accusingly.Stan looked down. Nazia knew his secret. There was no point of hiding it."Hey Nazia!" Maryam approached Nazia and stan."How are you guys?!" Maryam said as she sat down next to Nazia.

"We're good, how about you?" asked Stan.

"I heard what happened to Miranda. That's why she's not here right?" asked Maryam.

"Yes thats why!" Nazia yelled irritated.Maryam turned red. she looked away.The three sat together in silence for the rest of the lunch period.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'5'4 yesssss!!!!!!!!!!!" yellled Bruce. He checked his weight. 150 pounds, not bad!!! four monthes of exercise paid off. working, exercising, eating healthy, all paid off!Bruce continued to exercise. At night it was time for dinner.

"Bruce pumpkin, you want some pizza?" asked Bruce's mom"No its okay i will make salad and spinach juice instead,"said Bruce.He went to the refrigerator, pulled out cucumber, tomatoes, carrots, lemons, and onions. Then he sliced them up and put them in a bowl. He took blended spinach together and poured it into a glass.He put it altogether and started to eat.

"Wow my bruce has gone healthy!!!" said Bruce's mom said shocked. Bruce's mother was worried though. Bruce never said no to pizza.