New Schedule

Bruce's POV

"Bruce pumpkin! Are you home?!" Bruce's mother called out froim the kitchen.

"Yah im here!" said bruce.

"Come here pumpkin, help me with the dishes," said Bruce's mom.

Bruce went to the kitchen and stood on the stool (he was too short to reach the sink). 

"Mom? am i fat and ugly?"

"Of course niot pumpkin! Who said that?! "

"oh no, i was just asking," said Bruce.

"Well ur not, so dont ask that," said Bruce's mom.

She doesnt want to hurt my feelings but ihave to do somehting about my weight and especially mey height. There's no way i m gonna spend another 2 years of highschool getting made fun of. 

After washing the dishes i went  online and typed "How to lose weight."

I clicked the first one which gave a list of things to do, which were:

1) Never get too hungry.

Okay this is gonna be hard, i ALWAYS get hungry.

2) Keep your body hydrated

Okay thats not so bad, drinking water is easy.

3) Do a  lot of exercise.

Exercise, right, thats the main thing, the key to weight loss. 

I searched up for types of exercises to lose weight. Yes! So many videos show how. i just have to do these every day. I MUST do this everyday. 

I took out a note pad and jotted down some notes on how to lose weight. then i searched up, "How to get Taller" and "how to get rid of acne" and "how to be cool."

After an hour of researching i gathered my notes and made a schedule of what i would do each day. 

This isnt so bad!