Hospital

"Doctor, is she gonna be alright?! Aw my poor babyyyyyy," Maryam's mother cried.

"Dont worry, Mrs. Ahmed, we'll do the best we can," the doctor reassured her.

Maryam was still unconscious. It's been 2 hours since the attack. The doctors washed the blood off her head and face. They did an X-ray of her and found a huge fracture on the right side of her skull.

"Maryam sweetie, do you hear me?" Maryam's mother asked while crying. Soon Maryam's dad arrived at the hospital. He was at a meeting but left everything when he heard the news from Ayesha.

"Finally you're here," said Maryam's mom.

"What happened?! Whats going on?! Who did it?!" Maryam's father aksed with rage.

"Mr. Ahmed please calm...." the doctor started to say.

"DONT TELL ME TO CALM DOWN," Maryam's father yelled.

Ayesha stood there in silence. Her brain could grasp what happened.

Ayesha's POV

I shouldn't have left her alone for a second.

i was only gone for 5 minutes and so many things took place. She was under my responsibility.

How could that sick man almost kill my innocent sister? Didnt he have a heart? Did he know that most of the media was false and that he couldnt label people due to what the media said?

People were so unaware of the truth these days. It's like everyone was brainwashed. The stereotypes controllled people's minds.

Maryam's Mom's POV

I knew it. I shouldnt have let them go. I should have sticked to my first decision which was to not let them go. They kept asking, and begging
me, telling me it was only a few blocks away from our house.

After awhile i let them go. I usually never let them go outside at night, forget about the carnival. I should have not said "yes."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Just then a tall handsome white boy with blue eyes entered the hospital room with flowers, a card and balloons in his hands.

"Um hi, i came to check on Maryam," said Stan.

Maryam's parents looked at him with horror and disbelief.

"So uhhh... can i see her?" asked Stan.

"Who are you?" asked Maryam's father.

"Im a friend of hers" said Stan

Was their Maryam involved with things like...dating?! Maryam's parents thought. How could our Maryam be involved in this kind of stuff?

Maryam's dad looked suspiciously at Stan. "Who are you? And how do you know she got attacked?" Tell me who did this and how you were involved in this!" Maryam's dad yelled at Stan.

Maryam's dad turned to his wife and started yelling.

"It's because of you! It's your fault!. How could you let her go by herself?! And at night too! What on earth were you thinking?! Everyday i work day and night... day and night... all thhe time! So that i could see this crap?! You thiunk i work hard so that my daughter can mingle with men?! DO YOU? I'm doing my job and you're here doing what?! What do you do all day long at home?! You spoiled my children!" Maryam's dad yelled with a loud angry voice.

Maryam's mother didnt say a single word. Tears ran down her cheeks. She just sat by Maryam's side.

Stan's POV

I didnt know what to do or what to say. I felt bad for Maryam's mother.

"You cant see our daughter. Please leave," Maryam's father said rudely.

I left the card and flowers on the table and walked away without defending myself or Maryam.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~