Cant Take it Anymore

"Hey everyone!" Maryam shouted, happier than ever, as usual.  She sat on the lunch table aand smiled at everyone. 

"How is everyone today?! Did you guys have a good weekend?!" asked Maryam.

"Yah we did," Stan smiled.

"It's monday morning. Everyone's like half asleep. Whta do you even have for breakfast?!" Nazia asked, irritated.

"Well since you asked, i had pancakes with a lot of syrup," Maryam giggled.

Nazia rolled her eyes. She was starting to remember why she didnt like Maryam in the first place. 

Amanda walked over. "Hey guysss! Look at my new Coach purse!"

Amanda was beautiful, rich, and smart.Which is why so many ppl would envy and loathe her.

"Oh and the other day i bought this beautiful sweater..." Amanda went on talking about what she bought.

Nazia's POV

Okay thats it. No more Ms. Nice Nazia. What is going on with me?! I was the one who used to show off what i bought. And i was the one everyone listened to! AND I WAS THE ONE WHO USED TO YELL SO LOUD TO WAKE PPL UP!  THATS MY JOB, not Maryams and Amanda's. 

"Yo, you look pissed off," Miranda approached Nazia.

Okay i have an idea. "Maryam, can you leave this table? There's no space anyways." I told Maryam.

"She could sit here next to me," said Stan.

i shot him an evil glare. I'm here trying my best to kick Maryam out while he's just admiring her, giving her a seat. What happened to the amazing sidekick i knew?!

A/N: 

Hey guys, hows the book so far? 

Comment your opinions and suggestions :)

And dont forget to vote :)