Ver English Ep 3

The time has shown one o'clock in the morning local time, this should be the time where humans take a break from all their busy activities to curl up under a warm blanket. But not for residents of Seoul.

Seoul is a developed city with all its advantages, rapid economic progress, culture, etc. you can find here. South Korea will remain bright even though time has shown early morning, why? Of course, developed countries will leave a little disgrace in the form of teenagers who are classified as free so that they spend their time in bars at night.

Even so, not all areas of Seoul will be brightly lit at night. If you explore further the southern Seoul area, You will find one of the many forests in Korea that is quite extensive and without the slightest light.

The forest is a restricted area to be touched by the government, because the forest is very important for developed countries like them as air purifiers. Apart from that logical reasoning, the forests in the north had more special reasons.

If you have courage and are ready to risk your life, then visit the forest. As you walk further into it, you will realize that there is no life there but towering trees.

Ah, let's say you're so stubborn that you ignore it and keep going in further, after that you will find a beautiful view of the manor house that stands majestically in the middle of the forest. If examined further, the building was also a bit like an ancient castle.

The building is in European style with architecture that is able to fascinate anyone who sees it. A sturdy fence protects the building, while in the front yard you will find a fountain of medium size with flowers that decorate it like a city park.

But it is a daytime view, if you look at it at night, only ancient, scary buildings are reflected in your eyes. And when you approach, you will smell an unusual scent that you often find in hospitals. Blood.

And well, at that time you will surely realize that you really have taken a life to that place by provoking 'them' using your body scent. You will end up as 'their' dinner.

.

A girl in her black dress seems to walk silently through the forest around the manor house where she lives, as much as possible he wanted to drive away the desperate humans who visited his residence.

The girl, even though her expression was so flat and her eyes were so cold, she still looked beautiful and charming. The burgundy hair on her back was beautifully curled with a few black ribbons that were tied around her hair. His exsotic skin glowed even though it was nighttime, and his bell-like voice was able to make anyone intend to have it.

But that is impossible, why? Because that girl, Park Jihyo, the Black Peach, belonged to King Red, a pure-blooded vampire, Kim Taehyung.

.

Jihyo goes further into the forest area away from her 'castle', even though her expression is flat, but you will see a hint of doubt in her hazel eyes.

Tonight, for some reason, was so unsettling for him, as if there was something in this forest calling him. Sure enough, when he was really far from his castle, a silver ombre haired young man suddenly appeared before him with a grinning smile.

"Oppa," Jihyo said flatly when she saw the man.

"Long time no see, Hyo. I thought you were dead because you didn't drink blood," the man said.

Jihyo just silently responded, a second later her lips opened again.

"What do you mean coming here?"

"Guess, aren't you an intelligent vampire, Park Jihyo?"

"You will make me go home, right?"

"Hn, that's true. Unfortunately not for now, I haven't received an order from Eommanim to drag you home, just an order to find out where you are."