Ver English Ep 15

"I must complete my delayed mission, this will only take a few days. So, be patient," Taehyung said softly, the man was now holding his peach which was only wrapped in a blanket.

"Be careful of the Vampire hunter, Hyo. He still wants you," Taehyung continued while kissing Jihyo's neck gently.

"Why do you leave me so often?" Jihyo asked suddenly, a surprising question of course.

"This is my duty as the leader of my nation. What is wrong? Why are you asking this for the first time? "Taehyung asked back.

"I don't know, it's just ..." Jihyo's sentence hung, signaling that the girl herself was doubtful of what she was about to say.

"It is just?"

"It's just that somehow I feel scared, I'm afraid if you have 'the other me' out there," Jihyo said, staring into the eyes of Obsidan and Taehyung.

Unlike the average girl who would blush after saying that, what happened to Jihyo was the opposite.

Taehyung grinned at Jihyo's sentence, though vaguely, the man could still see the look of concern on Jihyo's beautiful face.

"Didn't I say again and again, that only you wanted me. Is that not enough?" Taehyung asked trying to tease Jihyo, Taehyung wanted to know the extent of his peach could tell his heart.

"The fear is still there, I do not know the reason," Jihyo answered honestly.

Taehyung tightened his arms on the girl's body, then took a deep sip of the spring scent that became Jihyo's distinctive chiri.

"That's how I feel when you're far from me, Hyo. Especially with the presence of Jungkook and Hyunjin, "said Taehyung.

"Is there a way to get rid of this feeling, My Lord? I don't really like it," Jihyo asked.

"Nothing, that feeling will always be there as long as the desire to have among us is also still there. I clearly want you, and now I know if you feel the same way, "Taehyung said with a smile.

Taehyung did not deny the happy feeling that swept over upon hearing Jihyo's confession, all this time, the man considered the reason Jihyo had stayed by his side was because of his blood.

Jihyo wants it, it's clear now, it's just that the girl is still not aware of how she feels.

"Hyo," Taehyung called softly.

"Yes?"

"Call my name," Taehyung commanded softly, his big palms cupping Jihyo's small face and facing right in front of his face.

"Taehyungie, "called Jihyo

"No, that's not what I want to hear. Try calling me in the same way as humans - women - out there," Taehyung ordered again.

Jihyo was silent for a few seconds, trying to digest the meaning of Taehyung's words. The girl then looked at Taehyung intensely when she realized the meaning of her master's sentence.

"Don't you dislike that call?" Jihyo asked with her hazel looking at obsidan Taehyung questioningly.

"I don't like it because only you can call me that," Taehyung explained while smiling softly, a smile which of course only a few Vampires could see.

"So can you call my name now? "Taehyung continued.

Jihyo was silent again for a few seconds before finally starting to open her tiny lips.

"Taehyung Oppa."

Even though Jihyo said it so slowly, it was enough to make Taehyung smile.

"Going forward, call me that," Taehyung ordered - again while rubbing Jihyo's head gently.