Ver English Ep 4

"You're awake?" Taehyung asked when he saw Jihyo who had just entered his room, the girl remained silent, not answering Taehyung's question, whose answer was clear.

"Hn, come here my Black Peach."

With a few light steps, Jihyo arrived in front of Taehyung. The girl just looked flat at Taehyung who was now staring at him intensely.

"You never said that you were a pure-blooded Vampire." Taehyung asked in a intimidating tone, his hands were busy playing with Jihyo's hair that was unraveling beautifully.

"You didn't ask, "Jihyo answered flatly, making Taehyung smile slightly.

"Yes, I did not ask. But you should have told me about it yourself. Remember, you are mine, and I have the right to know everything about you. "

"I don't feel the need to tell, Jung and I don't have a relationship anymore. "

"You ran away, eh?"

"I don't like those who continue to force me to drink human blood."

"Hn, I understand. At least you told me not to worry about your condition that continues to drink my blood because I thought you were an ordinary Vampire," Taehyung said sharply.

"I'm sorry," Jihyo said flatly.

Taehyung's hand is now down towards Jihyo's neck, his movements are now stopped when the meta catches a bite mark that he believes is not his on the girl's neck. The former canine is indeed very thin due to Jihyo's healing ability, but his sharp eyes can still see the mark clearly. Taehyung growled softly, his eyes turned cold and piercing.

"Tell me, who bit you just now?" Taehyung asked furiously.

"I do not know."

"Do not know? Hm, how is this possible??"

"I was unconscious when that happened, "Jihyo said even though he could guess who might have sucked his blood just now.

"Hn, don't you have self protection?"

"I still have weaknesses."

"Hn, I can't blame you about who sucked your blood just now. But you're still guilty of me for coming out of this castle without telling me."

"Forgive me."

"Your apology won't be enough Black Peach. Come here, you know what I want."

Jihyo steps forward and sits on Taehyung's lap, Jihyo brushes her hair aside and slightly tilts her head.

"No, it's not your blood that I want right now," Taehyung said grinning.

A second later the young Vampire's hand was behind Jihyo's back, trying to unzip the dress the girl was wearing.

"I haven't touched your body in a long time, satisfy me tonight. Do you understand? "Taehyung whispered softly in Jihyo's ear.

"Yes, I understand."

(Author doesn't dare to write 18+ 😂 it feels shaky. Especially if it's Taehyo. Geez !!)

.

Jihyo walked lightly down the school corridor with Taehyung beside her. Not like before, now there are no adam who look at him with adoring eyes. All students know, that Jihyo is Taehyung's, and all students also know, daring to take Taehyung's is the same as dying.

As usual, Jihyo sat on her bench located in the back corner with her flat expression. And the view remains the same, Jihyo did not move at all, her eyes staring straight ahead, blank. Her exsotic skin glistened beautifully, and her chest that did not move indicated that Jihyo was not breathing at all.