Ver English Ep 10

"How do you feel?" Taehyung asked as Jihyo slowly opened her eyes.

"I'm fine," Jihyo said as she rose from her position, which had been sleeping on Taehyung's lap.

The black peach girl felt tremendous relief when she saw her master who seemed to be fine.

Jihyo also shifted her gaze towards the two male Vampire who still looked scared with a blank look in front of him, Jihyo then looked back at Taehyung's face who was now hugging him tightly.

"Amaterasu? "Asked Jihyo sure. Taehyung nodded lightly in response.

"We better get out of this place, I'll release them in a few moments," Taehyung said as he moved from his position and began to move towards the castle.

Tap
Tap

DEG.

Jihyo can clearly hear the sound of footsteps leading to her footing, and Jihyo memorizes the owner of the steps. Instantly his body stiffened and his steps stopped, making Taehyung now staring at him in wonder full of questions.

"What's the matter? "Taehyung asked flatly but still radiated concern.

Instead of answering, Jihyo instead went to where Taehyung rests and stood behind the man's back as if asking for protection.

"He came, "Jihyo murmured softly but was still caught by Taehyung.

The man looked straight ahead. Slowly, he began to hear the sound of approaching steps.

Tap
Tap

The clearer the sound of the steps, the more tightly Jihyo's grip on Taehyung's arm, and Taehyung realizes that. What? What kind of creature can make Jihyo get scared like this? Or rather who?

A few minutes they waited for the step owner to come, it seemed like centuries, especially for Jihyo. Not only Jihyo, to be honest, Taehyung also felt a quite dangerous aura from the owner of the step.

Tap

Tap.

A woman in her thirties - at least her face was like that, and according to human calculations, that's how old she was -, a jet black hair, and proportional stature gracefully approached the two Vampire who had been trapped in the illusion made by Taehyung.

With a faint smile, the woman stood between Namjoon and Jungkook then looked at Jihyo sharply.

"Long time no see, my daughter."

"Eommanim," Jihyo murmured softly, and Taehyung swore he heard a tremor in the girl's voice.

"So, is that your protective knight that was said by Jungkook and Namjoon, eh? "Asked the woman who was called Eommanim by Jihyo..

"You're also great, can make these two Vampire up to this," the woman said as she looked at Taehyung with a look of inquiry.

"..."

"What's your name? "Asked the woman haughtily, making Taehyung winced at her dislike.

"Taehyung. Kim Taehyung," Taehyung answered no less arrogantly. A look of surprise was evident on the beautiful face of the female vampire.

"No wonder you can do this," the woman said then, looking at Namjoon and Jungkook in turn.

With light movements, the woman did something unknown to Jihyo or Taehyung about the two Vampire beside her, make both of them fall limp for a moment and then open their eyelids with full awareness

Taehyung was clearly shocked by that, how could that woman easily release his Amaterasu?

Namjoon and Jungkook who are now fully awake are so shocked by the woman's existence, what is he doing in this place?