Ver English Ep 7

Im Hyunjin, a handsome man with long black hair with a shoulder length with slanted eyes resembling a cat, today Hyunjin has to snort annoyingly in a few hours because of the adoring gaze that every girl throws at him at his new school.

Things that are very common indeed, but still annoying. It's as if they will pounce on you whenever you let your guard down.

It was only a few hours ago when Hyunjin introduced himself in front of the class, and now almost half of the student population at this school came to his class just to see it.

"Hhh.."

Again Im Hyunjin had to sigh heavily when he felt the glances of worshiping the girls as he and his new friend were about to head to the canteen, while his friend was only staring at him with a look of pity.

"Understand it, you're handsome," teased his friend known as Felix.

Hyunjin ignored the temptation, he kept staring blankly at the floor to the cafeteria in front of him, until a light step managed to make his eyes shift from the floor that had originally been the object of his vision.

Tap
Tap

Hyunjin's eyes rounded perfectly when he saw the burgundy-haired girl walking straight towards him, the girl remained expressionless the same as that night. Gadis itu sempat meliriknya glance, but again looked blankly at the road before him as if he didn't know Hyunjin even though they had just met a few nights ago.

"Who is he?" Hyunjin asked Felix who somehow became very silent when Jihyo passed.

"Jihyo Sunbaenim," Felix answered simply.

"Jihyo?" Hyunjin repeated.

"Yes, Park Jihyo. Are you interested in him?" asked Felix.

"No, it's just that ..." Hyunjin stopped his sentence, the man hesitated to continue.

"You better stay away from him. I used to love it, but was too scared of Taehyung Sunbaenim, "continued Felix.

"Taehyung? "This time Hyunjin was again attracted by the new name spoken by Felix.

"Jihyo Sunbaenim's lover. You know, Jihyo Sunbaenim, although the person is beautiful, but his attitude is very cold. His expression is always flat and his aura is a bit creepy.. He rarely makes his voice, even if asked. The only person who can make him talk is Taehyung Sunbaenim, "explained Felix.

"Why are you afraid of him?"

"He was creepy, very much. Back then he wasn't that scary. Taehyung Sunbaenim is the type of playboy guy who is always surrounded by women, but since he started walking together with Jihyo Sunbaenim, his aura has changed. "

"..."

"Taehyung Sunbaenim used to be like never existed. There was only a man with a terrible aura that seemed to kill anyone who approached Jihyo Sunbaenim., especially when the arrival of Jungkook and Namjoon Sunbaenim, "said Felix while staring.

Hyunjin raised an eyebrow listening, Jungkook and Namjoon? Who are they again?

As if understood, Felix continued his explanation. This time they had arrived at the canteen and sat on one of the benches in the corner of the room.

"Namjoon Sunbaenim, even though he always smiles, it seems there is still a mysterious aura to him. He once said that he was the older brother of Jihyo Sunbaenim. I don't know, the reason is that their clans are different. "

"..."

"Whereas Jungkook Sunbaenim, he is not much different from Taehyung Sunbaenim, scary. Namjoon Sunbaenim said that Jungkook Sunbaenim was Jihyo Sunbaenim's fiancée, all students are excited to hear it, because everyone knows that Jihyo Sunbaenim belongs to Taehyung Sunbaenim, "Felix explained at length.