Ver English Ep 5

"I don't want to see you close to those two men," Taehyung said while looking sharply at Jihyo, on both corners of his lips was the blood of Jihyo that he had just smoked.

"Yes, I understand," Jihyo answered flatly. Currently they are enjoying a second break at the roof of the building, away from the crowd.

"Remember Hyo, you drink my blood, only my blood, and only I can suck your blood., Vampire Kim's blood. You're no longer Jung or Park, because I already threw the blood away from your body. "

"…"

"You, Kim Jihyo, are mine. And I will never let you go even if you ask for it," said Taehyung as he buried his fangs back in Jihyo's neck, while the girl just paused while absorbing the sounds caused by her blood which had now moved into Taehyung's mouth
.

.

Jihyo steps her foot down the deserted school corridor, the bell after school has rang approximately an hour ago. Today is the Black Peach girl's picket assignment, that is the reason why she is still seen in this deserted school building.

Jihyo is not alone of course, there is Taehyung waiting for him in class. The girl had just returned from her activities to take out the trash downstairs and was now about to return to class.

Jihyo's steps stopped when someone, who was suddenly in front of her, stopped her. Apparently it wasn't just Jihyo and Taehyung who were still in that place, there was another person, another one.

"Let me pass, Kook." The beautiful voice sounded so cold.

"No, before you come with me back to Romania."

Jihyo was silent, staring flatly at Jungkook who was also looking at him sharply.

"I can not."

"Can't or won't, eh? "Asked Jungkook with a grin showing both blunt fangs at the corners of his lips.

"You can't and you don't want to."

"You're stubborn, Hyo."

"I thought you already knew that."

"Then there is no other way but to force you."

"You can choose another girl."

"I'm afraid I'm already interested in you, and I will never let go of anything that should be mine."

"You're stubborn."

"Same with you."

Jihyo glared at Jungkook, there was no other way for him than running away from that place before Jungkook forced him further. Jihyo is getting ready to step back from that place, but her efforts are in vain.

Too late, the girl could see her legs which were now sealed in by magical Jungkook.

Yak, Jungkook has issued his special ability, the restraint seal. If his brother is the controller using the enemy's body, then Jungkook is the magical controller, as he pleases.

Proficient in the form of shiny light will move according to Jungkook's wishes without the need to use high concentration like his brother. The man firmly restrained his legs.

Even though it was only a ray of light, the grip strength was very strong. Evidenced by Jihyo who is now not moving at all due to the grip that sealed her legs.

"Let me go. "Said Jihyo while glaring at Jungkook who was now grinning with the strong winds which added to the grip on Jihyo's feet.

"I'll let you go when we get to Romania later. "

"…"

"Hn, why, Hyo? you didn't reply as usual, are you resigned, hmm? "Asked Jungkook a little surprised.

"Here he comes," hissed Jihyo. Jungkook raised an eyebrow.

"Hn? Him?"

"You can't take me anywhere as long as I'm still his, Jeon Jungkook."

"Hn, really?"

"Right. You won't be able to take him anywhere as long as he is still mine." A voice interrupted.

Jungkook stared flatly at the figure who was suddenly behind him and was now walking toward Jihyo.

"Kim Taehyung, you have no right to interfere in this matter," Jungkook said haughtily.

"Hn, of course I have the right. Jihyo is mine."

"He will marry me."

"That will never happen, "Taehyung said haughtily, this time the man had stood beside Jihyo.

"What can you do, hm?" Jungkook asked no less arrogantly.

"Do you think?" Taehyung asked back.

""I don't have much time for you, if you keep insisting there is no other way for me than to finish you," Jungkook said seriously, along with that sentence, a very thin set of wood began to move wildly behind him towards Taehyung.

Jungkook didn't say anything when suddenly his body stiffened, his usually flat eyes suddenly implied fear. Jihyo can clearly see that something is happening with the man in his subconscious.

Slowly, the wind that had been spinning carrying wood chips stopped and the light gripping Jihyo's ankles relaxed. Now Jihyo can move her legs freely.

"We're going, "Taehyung said while pulling Jihyo's hand to follow him, leaving Jungkook who has now regained consciousness but still standing in his place.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" Taehyung asked when he realized Jihyo kept staring at her eyes.

Jihyo looked at her so closely, watching her eyes that were - suddenly - red in color with a strange motif on her pupils.

"I have never seen you use Lugus before, "Jihyo answered flatly.

Taehyung grinned slightly at Jihyo's speech.

"Why do you think?"

"Even when fighting the Balor tribe which is so dangerous, you don't use it. Even though you only need to use black fire to make Jungkook unleash his magic, "Jihyo answered.

"Balor is not dangerous at all, I didn't even go down directly when fighting him. On the contrary, in my opinion he is the dangerous one. "

"…"

"Because he intends to take you away from me, "Taehyung said in a tone that seemed even cooler.

Jihyo is silent, there is no reason for her to speak right now. the girl just kept walking, following Taehyung who was also walking beside her. Far behind the two, Jungkook stared at Taehyung's back intensely, trying to digest what had just happened to him.

"Kim Taehyung, who are you really?" Jungkook hissed.

TBC