Ver English Ep 6

Tap
Tap

The graceful sound of the burgundy girl in her black knee-length dress was heard echoing along the deserted road. When asked about time, the answer is twelve o'clock at night.

Taehyung was out of town with some of his servants, and Jihyo was so bored being in his castle without Taehyung.

Jungkook? Namjoon? Jihyo was pretty sure that the two men wouldn't bother her tonight. Yes, at least tonight.

Tap
Tap

Once again the sound of his footsteps sounded so loud that night. Only one girl's goal, her favorite flower field with a lake that is not so wide, and the towering maple tree. The first place Jihyo took Taehyung's blood.

The night wind blows so hard tonight, making the burgundy hair on his back move to and fro in the direction of the wind. The girl had now reached her destination, but she did not immediately approach.

Jihyo was a bit surprised when she saw a human figure who was standing behind her while looking at the moon, dressed strangely-according to Jihyo- and short haired shoulder length and in a medium pigtail, his face was quite beautiful for Jihyo, even though Jihyo was quite sure that the figure was a man.

Slowly, the human figure turned to face him, his jet black eyes seemed to pierce through Jihyo's hazel as they looked at each other..

There is something strange. Yes, strange. Because Jihyo did not smell the usual scent of blood wafting from the human body from the figure before her.

Tap
Tap

The young man walked closer, intending to leave the place. The man's eyes no longer looked at Jihyo, but now looked blankly at the road before him.

Trying not to care, Jihyo stepped closer to the place where the human had just occupied. Again the girl had to frown in surprise when their steps were parallel to each other. Even though their distance was this close, the scent of blood didn't smell from that figure either.

Tap
Tap

The young man stepped further away from him, and Jihyo did the same. The girl tried not to think about the strangeness of the figure even though her efforts were in vain.

Tap.

Jihyo's steps stopped, more precisely forced to stop. A sharp knife is now displayed right in front of his neck. Jihyo could see the white hand holding the knife firmly, without the slightest hesitation.

"I never thought I could meet you in this place, Vampire."

Jihyo ignored the soft voice and continued to step forward, causing the knife to slice off the skin of her neck.

The man holding the knife was no less shocked, he reflexively pulled back the knife so that the knife only hurt a part of the skin of the vampire girl's neck before him.

Jihyo walked a few steps forward, then returned to silence. The girl now turned and looked flatly at the 'strange' human figure who had brandished a knife for her.

The girl's small hand gently stroked the blood that was now pouring down from her neck, licked her slowly, then looked back flatly at the figure of the man before her.

The man shuddered a little when he saw what Jihyo had just done, then frowned in surprise at the fact that there were no scars at all on the girl's neck.

They were silent for a long time. A second later Jihyo suddenly bowed deeply enough, as if to greet the figure before her now. The girl's small lips began to move to form a sentence.