Ver English Ep 9

"So, what do you want to talk about? "Jihyo asked flatly to the male Vampire who was now sucking his blood. Their position hasn't changed since last night, there is only a thick blanket that covers both of their innocent bodies.

"I not only met with Hyung some time ago, but with all the core members of Kim," Taehyung said on the sidelines of his activities to suck Jihyo's blood.

"..."

"It's time I lead my people, and that means it's time I have a female Vampire who will give birth to my offspring," this time Taehyung released his fangs from Jihyo's neck skin, then looked at the girl sharply.

"And I want you to be that woman. Only you,"

Jihyo was silent for a moment, a feeling of warmth somehow enveloped her heart when she heard her master's words. Jihyo doesn't know what that feeling is, Jihyo only knows that she is quite happy when she learns that her master won't have another woman besides her.

"Why does it have to be me? "Jihyo asked flatly.

"Because I only want you. Do you refuse?" Taehyung asked back.

"Can I refuse?"

"You know the answer for sure," Taehyung said grinning, reaching for the girl's head and then kissing her lips slowly.

Jihyo knows for sure, that she won't be able to refuse Taehyung's request, whatever it is. After all, Jihyo doesn't mind either.

"The wedding ceremony will take place in a few months, when you officially bear the name Kim," Taehyung continued, the man then smiled with satisfaction as he imagined that Jihyo would be his full possession.

.

.

"Are you sure he is inside?" Namjoon said calmly to the black-haired man who was floating next to him.

"I could feel it, after all I had confirmed it with the power of my wind. The guard isn't as strict as I thought, they don't even realize that the wind is mixed with sand that should feel strange, "said Jungkook, smirking disparagingly.

"That's because they underestimate the sand. Seoul vampires aren't very familiar with sand, you know? "Namjoon said with a grin too.

"..."

"..."

For a long time they were silent, too busy thinking about what they would do next. Both of them had decided to break in and it would have been possible if the figure they had known was not in front of them suddenly.

Tap
Tap

Jihyo walked gracefully closer to the two Vampires who were staring at her sharply, there was no expression of fear on her face, only a flat expression that was hard to guess as usual.

"I didn't expect you to come this quickly," Jihyo said flatly as she stopped.

"Eommanim has even asked in advance, we are too good to let you think first. In fact any method will not work except coercion, "Namjoon answered, this time there was no smile as usual on his cute face.

"I don't know whether to thank you or not, "Jihyo teased with a face that remained flat.

"No need to say thank you, all you need to do is come with us to Romania. Your wedding dress has been waiting," this time Jungkook responded to Jihyo's words just now.

"By the way, where is your guardian knight, eh? Don't tell me he's not in this place right now?. If it's true, then it's too easy for us to force you home, "Namjoon said with a sinister smile.