Chapter three: Back home

I'm currently standing outside my house now. Looking at it, it made me nervous and happy. I don't know why but I guess it's just the fact that I'm finally back home. It's a two storey house not too modern but not old either. It's gives off the cozy feeling.

"Are you just gonna ogle at our house for the whole day?" I glared at my brother for his crazy statement.

"What? Of course not, I'm just taking it all in."

"Okay I'm just asking. I just thought I'd show you your room but nevermind I guess you're busy." This got my attention and I'm suddenly excited.

"I wanna see it now!" I'm already jumping up and down right now. Not caring if someone would see. I'm like a kid who wants a toy for her birthday.

My brother chuckled and led me inside the house to the stairs. There were 4 doors upstairs. One in the left, two in the right. He led me to the purple second door in the right. Purple, I like it.

I opened the door before he did and I was amazed of the inside of the room. Wow, there was a purple queen sized bed and a big wardrobe with many fashionable clothes by one side of the room, a hairdresser with materials for our hair like curlers or straightener or hairdryers and other things, there was a bathroom with a bathub on it and in the cabinet there were many kinds of beauty products,there was also a small cabinet beside my bed and a lampshade. It might not be as nice as it sounded but it really is. I can say my old self has nice taste.

"Do you like it?" My brother asked. i.turned to him and grinned.

"I love it" I replied while my eyes still roaming around the room. "Now shoo, I wanna be reunited in my room" I pushed him til his outside the room and closed the door. I just heard his chuckle by the other end and muttered something along the lines of 'never changed'.

I was laying in my bed feeling so tired all of a sudden and decided to take a little nap.

I was walking down the street to a coffee shop when I bumped into someone which made me drop my things. I cursed under my breath. I slowly picked them up when someone helped me. I looked at my intruder and was shocked. No doubt this man got every woman kissing the ground he walks on.

"l'm sorry but you were in my way" he apologized. My mouth was hanging open not because he's handsome but because of his statement. I was on his way? As far as I know this is a public place. "Look I know I'm hot but you really don't need to make it obvious that you got a crush on me." What the? Is he freaking kidding me? If my mouth was just open a while ago this time it's already in the ground. He's not only mean but he's also cocky.

"Excuse me, but last time I checked this is a public place and why was I in your way when you were the one busy with your damn phone!" I retorted.

"So if you were watching then that means it wasn't an accident that we bumped then. You did it on purpose" he smirked.

Were both strangers to each other but this guys is really making my blood boil with just the first sentence.

"What? No! I MEANT THAT YOU WEREN'T WATCHING YOUR OWN WAY!" This time we got a couple of audience watching us. Seriously? Cant they get a life.

"Okay, I admit I wasn't watching" he surrendered with both his hands above his head. "So that means that just meant you saw me before we bumped. Then why did we bump? Unless you did it on purpose then?"

"No why would I?!" I defended

"Because you like me" Urghh I just want to strangle this man to death considering we only met a few minutes ago.

"What the? I was on a hurry you idiot and for your information I don't like you. You might think you're so hot and that every girl wants you. News flash stupid, I don't" He didn't even flinch in my words, if anything he even looked amused.

We just met but we're fighting like we've each other long enough and to say that this argument is really stupid. If only he didn't open that stupid mouth of his then this wouldn't happen.

"You know what? This is so stupid. You're so not worth my time" and when that words left my mouth I sped off leaving him there. What an encounter.

I woke up when I heard a knock on my door. I stood up and opened the door. I saw mom standing there with a smile on her face.

"Dinner's ready" she announced. I nodded and followed her to the dining room.

The whole meal I was just there quietly eating my food. I was thinking about the dream. Was it another memory of mine then? Who was the guy I can't remember the face. For some odd reason, when I wake up I can't seem to remember the guy's face. First the guy in the accident dream and now the guy in my dream just recently.

"Daniela is everything alright?" The voice of my mom cut me off my thoughts.

"Um yeah, just thinking that's all." I answered.

"You know you could tell us if you want" she suggested. I looked at all of them and they were looking at me intently like waiting for the next words that will come out from my mouth.

I took a deep breath "Who am I in my old self?" I asked

"What do you mean?"

"Nothing...just forget about it"

"Honey-" her sentence was cut short wen my fathers voice boomed over the dining table.

"Sandra, let it go" my father warned.

"Thomas, I'm trying to help our daughter." She stated.

"I understand but don't push her with it." My mom just shut her mouth. Unable to say anything back.

That night when I fall asleep no dream came to me much to my dismay but also relief. If ever those are memories I'm happy I'm taking a break from it. It's hard to take it all in when I don't even know if I should.

**********

Yay she's back home and what was her dream about? Anyways please comment, vote and share.

-Enchanted