Chapter six: Bend some rules

Ok keep it cool. Urghhh! I knew this was goin to be bad. I looked at my bidder again and this time I examined him. He was in a tux and a tie with matching pants. He has blonde hair which is everywhere but God he looks hot. He has the prettiest eyes I've ever seen and has a defined jaw. He has those pink lips that looks so soft...I wonder how those really taste like. Stop! Bad bad bad girl. Okay overall he's a definition of hot. No doubt every man wants to be like him.

"Are we going to back to the table or are you going to ogle at me all night?" And that ruined it all. Jerk!

I didn't respond but just walked down the stage. When I was down I waited for him to lead the way. He didn't though. I watched him confused on why. He just looked at me and smiled.

"Are we going to go back to our table or are you going to ogle at me all night?" I mocked. He was taken aback by that statement though. Ha! Serves you right.

He nodded and lead the way to a table by the far right end corner. When we came to the table and sat awkward silence filled us. Now what? He then broke it by clearing his throat.

"What do you want to do?" He asked.

"What do you mean what I want to do? You can't go anywhere with me tonight. It's in the rules."  My voice cold not caring if I was being rude.

"Well you're mine for the night. So, I can do anything, besides I was the highest bidder this whole time I'm sure they would want to bend some rules when I ask them." This time I literally dropped my mouth.

"You!" I threatened.

"Me..."

"Ugh! I wish I haven't agreed to this."

"But you did." He stated. Bastard.

"Ok fine. What do you want to do bitter?" Yes, bitter not sugar nor honey nor babe. Cute nickname right?

"Bitter?" He asked amused.

"Yes, bitter. I think it suits you best."

"For the record, between the two of us you're the bitter one in here."

"Whatever. I named you bitter first. So, you can't call me that."  I smiled victoriously.

"Then can I call you sugar?" Ewww. No way!

"No!" I told him with a frown on my face.

"Okay, Sugar then." Then he grinned.

Because I was already very annoyed. I didn't argue with him any further. Let him do what he want. This was only for the night. Then silence fell on us again. But this time it wasn't that awkward. I mean it's not even awkward at all.

A minute later he excused himself saying he needs to do something. I was left alone in the table with nothing to do. Maybe this was my chance to escape. No, I couldn't my conscience will eat me alive. I mean he did donate a big amount of money in this charity. Just like reading my thoughts he emerged from somewhere and was directly at my side holding out his hand. Confused I looked up to him.

"Seems like they did bend some rules for me." He said.

"You're not taking me anywhere."

"Well, it's a little bit too late now."

Before I could answer he grabbed my hand and we ran til we're out of the room. Thank God I didn't listen to Rachel to wear heels. Speaking of Rachel...I'm going to kill her for forcing me into this and now I'm already dragged by this hot stranger to God knows where.

When we were out of the building that is when he released my hand. That's when I felt the coldness in my hands that was once warm awhile ago holding his.