Chapter twelve: Dani Bunny

"Dani!" I ignored him. "Dani!" He tried again but still I ignored him. Why? I just wanted to annoy him.

"Dani Bunny!!" This time I looked at him.

"What did you just call me?" My eyebrows shot up in amusement.

"Dani Bunny...it rhymes." He said more to himself than to me.

"So?" I chuckled.

"I like it." he grinned.

"Don't call me that again or else..." I threatened but we both know my threat was empty.

"Or else what?" He challenged.

"Or else I'm going to sneak in to your room at night and put blood everywhere."  By this his face paled. Then I laughed inwardly. I actually learned he hated blood more than anything.

"Do you want some ice cream?" He changed the subject.

I laughed but took the bait anyway. "Yeah."

We got our ice cream by a nearby Ice cream stall. Mine was chocolate while his was vanilla.

After eating our ice cream he then walked me to my house since it's not that far.

"Thanks, I had fun." I said.

"Me too." he grinned.

I walked up to my porch and opened the door to my house after saying goodbye to him.

I woke up from the shrieking sound of my alarm clock. Another dream memory if mine.

I stood up from my bed and rushed to the bathroom since I'm gonna be late for work. While in the shower I can't help but bring my mind back to my dreams. It's freaking killing me. I have so many questions in my mind right now. Like who is that mysterious guy?

Oh, if only I knew. I really want to find him. It felt like he's the key to the answers. But I know it will be impossible to do that. How can I find him if I don't even remember him?

*****

"Rach," I started as we were walking to the building.

"Hmm?" She replied.

"Can I ask you a question?"

"Depends on what it is." She stated.

"What really happened to me." She looked at me after the last words went out my mouth.

"W-what do you m-mean?" she stuttered.

"I mean who was I before?"

"You're Daniela Preston, my bestfriend, the daughter of your parents, the little sister of my boyfriend. You're still the same." She said nervously. This got me really curious. She's hiding something I can just feel it.

"What I meant was that, what was I before the accident. Did I have a boyfriend or went to jail many times or something?" I trailed off.

She hesitated before answering 'no' so low you might not hear it.

This answered my doubts. She is hiding something from me. I just need to get it out from her somehow. But I don't think it'll be easy. Or I could just ask another person who also knows me well before....Jess.

"Daniela please come into my office right now." His voice was calm but demanding.

I stood up and straightened out my clothes before going to his office. When I came to his door I knocked first then came in

"You need something sir?" He looked up to me and frowned. Did I do something?

"Didn't I tell you to call me Seth when were alone?" Oh so that's what he was frowning about.

"Uh nope. From what I remembered, you said not to call you sir when we're not at work." I smiled.

"Oh really?" He raised an eyebrow.

"Yes"  I replied  confidently.

"Okay then...change that into 'Call me Seth when we are alone'."

"Your wish is my command....Seth." I said playfully.

"Oh?" By this he stood up from his desk and walked up to me. Close enough that I could reach out to him.

"Yes since you are my boss." I laughed. He took a step closer.

"So you'll do anything I say?" He said his voice playful but at the same time very sexy.

He took another step closer and this time we were so close that if I look up our face will be only an inch away from each other. Not thinking I looked up to him and almost gasped at how close we were that I swear that if someone walks in right now they would think we were about to kiss.

"Uhh s-sir?" I stuttered while still looking at him. Damn he looked good. I could melt right now if he keep doing that.

He brought his face down slowly. Oh my god! We're about to kiss. God help me! His face was going nearer and nearer every second and I closed waiting for his lips on mine. Seriously? I'm really thinking of kissing my boss?

"I told you to call me Seth," he whispered in my ear and laughed.

I opened my eyes in confusion and saw him standing a few feet away from me while laughing. I blushed furiously in embarrassment. God!

"You should've seen your face. Oh my god!" He said while clutching his stomach. "Did you really think I would kiss you?"

"No." I lied.

"Yeah right." He scoffed

"You prick! Why would I think of kissing my own boss?!" I shouted.

"I don't know cause you just do?" This he wasn't laughing anymore but he still has smirk on his lips. Oh how I would love to rub that off him right now.

"You know what? What did you need me for? Tease me?" I glared at him.

"Nope."  He said. "Okay maybe a little." The he laughed again. I groaned in frustration and walked out the office with a scowl on my face.

********

I haven't updated for awhile but here it is. I didn't really like this chapter though. Anyways there might be some errors so that's understandable because I didn't proof read it. So I hope you still enjoyed this chappie!

Daniela in the side...

-Enchanted