Chapter Thirty Three

Two Months Later
Midoriya's POV:

I opened my eyes to suddenly find myself in what looked like a void, when I looked to my right, I saw all the other users of One for All. I knew I had to have been asleep to be seeing this. That was when I spotted the first user, on his knees in front of All for One.

All for one was demanding to take One for All, while the first user was unresponsive. I started to reach out for him as he spotted me. He turned away from All for One and went towards me, holding his arm out.

I got closer to him, held my arm out, and grabbed his hand as All for One seemingly disappeared.

As this happened he looked at me with a weak smile and spoke.

First User: So, Izuku Yagi Midoriya, you're number nine?—

He suddenly gasped as something grabbed him from behind and slammed him into the ground, making him disappear. I froze in terror as I stared at where he was, and I looked up at what—who—did it.

Then I felt One for All activate, as I saw All for One standing in front of my, glaring down and aiming a punch at me, but not at my face. I gasped as I looked down and saw my stomach, I looked up at him with a horrified expression as One for All started stockpiling more and more power the more panicked I got. I couldn't move.

I quickly started to shake my head in fear, begging him not to, and tried backing up, instead he grabbed me by the arm and continued aiming the punch at me as he yelled out.

All for One: It's you, then. You give me that quirk, or else!

Then I kicked him far away with One for All and ran.

I woke up with a gasp and accidentally released a bit of the stockpiled power, cracking the window in our bedroom. I was panting and looked at my hand, One for All had been activated, All for One knew who I was now, too.

I looked at my stomach and put my head in my hands as I calmed myself down. Shoto heard me and touched my shoulder.

Todoroki: Izuku? What's wrong?

I calmed myself down enough for One for All to deactivate. I looked at Shoto.

Midoriya: I—I'm okay... I think it was just a nightmare... "I hope it was just a nightmare..."

I took a deep breath and laid back down, feeling Shoto pull me close. I looked down at my stomach, and laid both my hands on it. I laid my head back and tried to forget about what just happened, but I couldn't. I couldn't calm myself down completely anymore.

Suddenly, I felt something, I looked at my stomach and felt it again. A kick. I smiled a bit and looked at Shoto.

Midoriya: Hey.

Shoto looked up at me as I gently took his hand and laid it on my stomach, then another kick. Shoto smiled warmly and pulled me into a hug, which helped to calm me down a lot. I hugged him back, and smiled again as I felt another few kicks. Shoto could feel them too, and gently nuzzled my cheek before planting a gentle kiss on it.

Todoroki: Seems like they'll be extra healthy. I'm glad.

I smiled and gave Shoto a kiss on the lips.

Midoriya: So am I.

We both laid in bed then, hugging each other and feeling the kicks. I smiled brighter as I felt a kiss on the forehead.

Todoroki: I love you, Izuku.

I beamed and gently kissed him on the lips.

Midoriya: I love you too, Shoto.