Chapter Seven

STATUS REPORT:

FOUR VILLAINS HAVE BROKEN OFF OF THE LEAGUE OF VILLAINS AND FORMED THEIR OWN GROUP FOR REASONS CURRENTLY UNKNOWN.

WHILE REMAINING IDENTITY REMAINS UNKNOWN THE FIRST THREE HAVE BEEN IDENTIFIED AS:

—"DABI", AKA: [TRUE NAME UNKNOWN]—
-QUIRK: [UNNAMED FIRE QUIRK]
-AGE: 28
-LEVEL: EXTREMELY DANGEROUS

—HIMIKO TOGA—
-QUIRK: TRANSFORM
-AGE: 19
-LEVEL: VERY DANGEROUS

—"KEIREN-MŌDO", AKA: BUDO MADUO—
-QUIRK: [UNNAMED SPEED-RELATED QUIRK]
-AGE: 36
-LEVEL: ???

MORE DETAILS WILL BE GIVEN AS MORE INFORMATION IS FOUND.

Four Weeks Later
Todoroki's POV:
Izuku was seventeen weeks in, about five months, six months until graduation, and our situation was starting to become very obvious. He didn't get sick anymore, which was great, but I was still sad about what we were both dealing with when it came to our families. We both understood each other's frustrations, but at least we both knew that we were here for each other.

I'd been staying in the dorm with Izuku for the following three weeks. He didn't mind at all though, he was actually pretty relieved, trouble was, Endeavor was getting angry and trying to find me, but we told Aizawa the situation and he and All Might were covering for us. It was not super good on Izuku's side either.

His mom was starting to visit our dorm, and he asked Principal Nezu and any faculty related to family visits to let us know when she came to visit so he could hide his stomach properly. It wasn't super difficult, it wasn't that noticeable if he was wearing a hoodie or something. But he and I both knew that it was going to get much harder.

His mom called this morning, and asked if Izuku was still talking to me, then I had a feeling what the problem was. He gave me a general idea of what happened with his mom, but I felt like he left a few of the details out to spare my feelings.

I didn't know what to do if I was being honest, I understood that Izuku was worried, but I didn't think things would turn out well if he allowed this drag on for too long. Maybe I just didn't know what was going on, he did seem to be leaving important details out, maybe I could have asked him. Plus, I would have been a hypocrite for asking Izuku to be honest with his mom, when I was hiding this from my whole family.

Oh, and as an added bonus, a few of the 3-B students had started giving Izuku a hard time once they found out about the pregnancy, teasing, mocking, etc. It started to worry us that it could get physical...

Every time they came over and started going after Izuku, it usually lead to either: me coming in and getting Izuku away from them, Kirishima coming over and shouting at them, or Bakugo full out getting in a fight with them—Uraraka and Iida just told them that it's not okay to treat Izuku like that, (Iida always said they were being very unprofessional), they rarely listened.
And unfortunately that didn't stop Monoma from going after him. I swear, he had almost no boundaries when it came to this...

Speak of the devil, I turned a corner and he was walking towards Izuku. Izuku immediately turned on his heel and started walking the other direction, he didn't need this today...

Monoma: Hey! Where are you going? I thought you'd be happy to see me?

Izuku tried looking away from him, especially when he saw that triumphant smirk on Monoma's face, (which always made him really uncomfortable). Izuku just tried speaking politely.

Midoriya: Sorry... I need to get to cla—

Monoma laughed.

Monoma: Don't bother, you won't even fit between the desks!