- 5 -

(A/N: If you want, listen to this song while the fight scene for aeshtetic purposes)

Your Pov

"What are you saying? Is the first time I see you sir" I said with the katana on my hands. "So you don't remember me?" He said pointing to his mouth scar and lifting his shirt revealing some scars on his torso and two big ones under his chest. "You did this to me when we were in high school" He added. 

My eyes inmediately widen and I gulp, retreating a bit unconsiously. "It can be true... Andreana, it's that you?" I said with anger on my voice. "Please don't use my deadname, it brings me bad memories of when I was in the closet" He said in annoyance.

"Oh sorry, I didn't knew you're trans, I'm not going to use your deadname anymore, because at least, I'm a decent human being, not as you it seems" I teased him. "It's not my fault that you tried to kill and the doctors could save me" He teased back. "At least-" "Y/N! Stop teasing him and do your work" "Who would've known that I would met him again. Alright Prosciutto, let's do this!". As I shotgun that my Personal Jesus made.

Suddenly a strange sensation got in my body and a horrible anxiety started while a lot of different thoughts were in my head, mostly about my worst nightmare. My heart started beating quite fast and my stress level was rising exponentially.

 "Hypnotize, activate your ability with her". Suddenly all became black and when I opened my eyes I was back in my high school. "So this is his stand ability". I walked a bit down the hall and with every step I took the scenario became darker, I could hear whispers and chuckles, when I looked to my sides I could only see white silhouettes of which only their black mouths were distinguished. 

Their mouths didn't move, but they reminded me of Jeff the Killer's smile. They started talking and saying things like "freak", "bitch", "abusive"... Then I understood it, his stand ability is to make people's worst nightmares come true.

Prosciutto's POV

"What did you do to Y/N?" I said concerned about my new teammate health. "My stand, Hypnotize, has got the ability of put people into an illusion of their worst nightmare and they can't go out of it until I let them go, they die or they surpass their fears" He said in a cocky tone. 'I just hope that Y/N is okay' I tought.

Your POV

God, this getting worse. Now I had lots of anxiety. I was at the house I lived when I was in high school and the only thing I could hear were my dead parent's voices doing the same things as the other silhouettes, chuckle and whisper, but now, the silhouettes could make complete sentences like "she's the family disgrace" or "she's not worthy enough". 

Yes, my biggest fear is the desolation and loneliness. Suddenly all became black and I could see a new silhouette, it was Antonello's. "It seems that you haven't died yet, not even surpassed your fear. You'll hate me even more but this illusion will end when you die or overcome your fears" . Then he disappeared and as he said, the illusion started again but this time was worse.

Prosciutto's POV

I saw Y/N having something really like a panic attack, then I realized something. 'Why I'm not in an illusion as Y/N?' "Antonello, it's seems that I found a weak point in your stand" I said in a cocky way. "Really Prosciutto?~ Then, what did you found out about my stand?~" He replied. 

"You can use your stand ability only in one person, that's why you haven't used your ability on me" I added. "Also, I've heard that you mainly look for your enemies stand's better stats, no? If we talk only about stand stats, Y/N's Personal Jesus has got better ones, that's why you attacked her first" 

 "Wow Prosciutto, you have guessed that in only some minutes, you're even more clever than I tought" He teased. "But let me tell you something Antonello, my stand, Grateful Dead has got better fighting stats while Y/N fights with her stand, so that means that my stand is more powerful that hers when it comes to fighting" I said before summoning my stand. "Grateful dead!" I yelled. He had no time to defend himself so my stand hit him making him become older faster. Then, Y/N suddenly woke up.

(A/N: Hi guys! This chapter is really short but I hope you liked this it, I had a bit of block but I had the inspo to continue writing because this story reached 300 reads! Thank you very much for reading my story and I'll update it soon!)

-Andy