- 6 -

Your Pov

Suddenly the illusion stopped and I saw Prosciutto with his stand activated and an old Antonello on the floor. Suddenly I got hit by a small bag with ice inside. "Use this so my stand ability doesn't affect you, the ones you had scattered around" Prosciutto exclaimed. "Ok, what happened while I wasn't here?" I asked my teammate. "I used my stand ability to make Antonello old" He answered. "Interesting" I said. "Y/N..." I heard Antonello's old voice. I glanced at him.

"... You... Killed... My... Father..." He said panting. "What? I haven't meet you father neither." "You didn't... Kill him directly... But you did it indirectly... " "What do you mean, Antonello?" Prosciutto added with a bit of curiosity on his voice. "My father... Andrea Ricci... He was a... Famous actor... But when Y/N... Almost killed me... He drived... Himself into... Depression and... He killed himself..." He said, suddenly he felt on the floor. "He's dead" Prosciutto added while he had a hand on the guy's neck checking his state. "Well, mission complete!" I said avoiding any question about my past. "Then let's go"

Melone's Pov

Where are they? Pesci and I have been here for nearly thirty minutes now. "Aniki and Y/N must be having a hard fight" Pesci broke the silence. "Yeah, I hope they're not dead" I said smirking. 

Suddenly, I saw two silhouettes walking toward us. "Di molto! They are there!" I exclaimed. Y/N must have heard me because she waved her hand with a warm smile plastered on her face.  "How did it go?" Pesci asked. Y/N smiled and added: "I've barely did anything, most of the work was made by Prosciutto" "No need to be that modest Y/N, you made a really good work too" Prosciutto smiled a bit.

Your Pov

It was almost 12 a.m when we arrived to the hideout. "Hey guys, we are here" Melone said with a joyful grin. "How did it go?" Illuso asked. "Everything went okay, the mission was successful" Prosciutto answered stoicly. "Are any of you injured or hurt?" Risotto said with a bit of worry in his voice. "Yes Risotto, I'm the only one that has some wounds but they're mild" I replied with a small grin. "I'm glad that anything very bad happened to you" Formaggio suddenly entered the conversation. "Yes, do we have bandages or gauzes though?" I asked to the capo. "Ghiaccio, help her with the wounds"

"WHY ME?!" Ghiaccio yelled as usually. "She can have wounds that she cannot reach" Illuso added. "THEN WHY ME?! ANYONE COULD HELP HER TOO!" "Yeah, but I ordered to you" Risotto answered. Ghiaccio couldn't reply to that because AT LEAST it seems like he has respect for his superiors. "Ok... Then I'll help her.." He said, still visibly annoyed.

Ghiaccio's POV

"Come with me Y/N" I said a little more relaxed. She followed me while I led her to the bathroom. "Thank you for helping me Ghiaccio" She said. I could feel myself growing madder each second, but I tried to control it for the sake of not scaring the newbie off. "Yeah, I'm doing this only because Risotto ordered it to me" I said, trying to relax a bit.

"Could you please look if I have any wound on my back? I'll look if I have on the rest of my body" She said with a smile plastered on her face. "Okay" I lifted a bit her shirt and saw at least 5 wounds on her back. "What did you do to have so many wounds on your back?" I asked in disbelief.

"Antonello's stand ability was to put you under an illusion. Maybe because I was on the floor, and maybe there were pieces of glass or something like that on it" She explained. "Do you have more?" I asked. "No, or I least I think so" She said. "Well, then I'm going to clean your wounds. You better stay still if you don't want it to hurt that much" I said before taking a piece of cotton with disinfectant to clean her wounds. When it rubbed her wound she mumbled a "fuck" but stayed still. "Okay, the first one is already clean, let's clean the rest" I said. 

Your POV

Some minutes later, Ghiaccio already finished disinfecting my wounds and was putting up gauzes over them. When he finished I turned my head and smiled to the man. "Hey Ghiaccio" "What?" "Can I call you Ghia?" The man flustered a bit. "Why would you call me like that?!" He said with annoyance in his voice. "Deep down you're a good person" I smiled. "Well, we finished, you can go now" 

(A/N: Hey guys! Sorry, this chapter is really short but I don't have too much inspo. Also sorry, Ghiaccio is a bit ooc... I hope that you like it and see you the next time!)

-Andy