- 7 -

Your Pov

It was the day after my first mission as a La Squadra member and I was still having Antonello's last words swinging over my head. I knew that his father, Andrea Ricci killed himself, but I didn't knew it was partially my fault.

Flashback

"Happy birthday Y/N! This is for you" Antonello said with a big smile on his face while holding a small package. "Thank you Andreana! No need to be that kind really, I don't deserve it" I said rubbing the back of my neck. "You deserve it Y/N, you're the best friend ever and you deserve all the happiness in the world"

End of the flashback

I drifted back to reality as I realized that I had a tear in my cheek. Why I'm remembering this now? "Y/N" I turned around and saw Illuso leaning against the door frame. "Are you okay? I heard some sniffing from my room" He said worried. "I'm fine Illuso, it's nothing really" I smiled a bit. "If it wasn't anything then you wouldn't be crying" He crossed his arms. I tried to hold back my feelings but I inmediately broke down, my voice did so as well.

"I don't know Illuso, I would like to know it actually. I don't know what I'm feeling right now. It is regret? It is sadness? It is happiness? It is the feeling of being free of something that has chained you for almost all your life? The point is that I feel empty, useless and worthless. Almost, no, all of the mission was made by Prosciutto. He sacrificed himself because I was there, laying on the goddammit floor having a nightmare of being bullied, abused, left alone... Maybe all of those people were right, I only wish I could be dead by now"

I paused for a second and realized that Illuso was now next to me. "Really Y/N? Seriously you think that? You're very good at making jokes. I know that you're a newbie but if you want, when you feel like this you can talk to anyone here so you can feel better, we are not going to judge you, or I least I think so..." He said smirking. "Thank you Illuso" I hugged the tall man, I felt him flinch a bit but then he returned the hug. "Well, I'm going to sleep, I'm kinda sleepy" He said with a small tint of pink on his cheeks. I smiled at him. "Hope you sleep well"

Illuso's Pov

I leaved Y/N's room with a flustered face, what's this feeling? It this what they call having a crush on someone? Don't tell me, it's too soon.

Your Pov

When Illuso left I was again alone with my toughts, this time they were a bit more calming. Surely talking to someone can help you a lot. Suddenly, I heard my Sasageyo ringtone. "Hi?" I said. "Hello Y/N! It's me, Doppio!" "Oh! Hi Doppio! How are you?" "Everything's fine! How about you? Everything's fine with the guys?" "Yes, they're very cool" "I'm glad!" I yawned. "Hey Doppio, I am very tired. Would you mind if we talk other day?" "Okay Y/N, don't worry. Hope you sleep well!" "Thanks Doppio! The same for you" I went to my closet and took my Fairy Tail pajamas and used my mobile phone until I fell asleep.

The next morning I woke up earlier than usually and got out of bed. I watched the clock: half past eight in the morning. Oh well, today I could have some free time and I could cosplay or something like that! I exited my room and went to the kitchen, only finding Risotto there.

"Good morning Risotto" I said in a bit more formal form, after all, he's still my superior. "Morning Y/N, did you watch anime last night?" He said with his arms crossed over his chest. "No, I didn't, that's why I am awake so early" I said rubbing the back of my neck. "I was going to the supermarket to buy some things for breakfast, do you want to come?" He said. "Why not? Then I'm going to dress up, I'll be right back" I said signaling my room. I took a Kakegurui hoodie with some black ripped jeans and a pair of red trainers. I combed my hair fast and I met Risotto again with his normal outfit. "Let's go"

We got into the car, Risotto driving and me on the co-pilot spot. There wasn't any music on, so I asked him if they had an AUX wire so I could plug in my mobile phone and put some music. He agreed. Obviously I played some songs of my liking but I also asked Risotto if he wanted me to put any song that he liked.

As I tought, he requested metal and rock songs but I was fine with that, sometimes he cracked a small smile while hearing them. "We arrived" He said returning to his intimidant aura. We entered the supermarket. "What are we going to buy?" I said. "We need some fruits, milk, cereals, flour and Nutella" He answered while reading a small list that he brought.

The visit to the supermarket was very short but I could feel that Risotto was acting a bit more loosely around me. When we were going back to the hideout we were listening to "Back in Black" by AC/DC and we were vibing. After some minutes in the car we arrived and Risotto smiled a bit to me and I gladly returned it.

Risotto 'sPOV

I had a great time with Y/N, she's a very nice girl and she respects a lot his superiors and I really appreciate it, because not everyone is like that. It was really adorable when she tried to not swear to be formal. "Hey Y/N" I called for her attention. "Yes?" She said turning her head to meet my eyes. "No need to be that formal, you can swear or talk to me informally with no problem" "Okay Risotto!" She said smiling. That smile of hers is really cute.

(A/N: HEY GUYS I'M BACK! I'm really sorry about not updating this but HOLY SHIT THIS REACHED 2,5K READS?! Like, thank you so much I really don't deserve it :0 I hope you have a good day/night!)

-Andy