🌼Prologue🌼

-6 years old Y/n-

I was playing alone at our backyard,when suddenly I saw a boy looking at me.I handed him my teddy bear he took it and smile at me.

"Thanks!" He thank me as I smile at him.I think they're our new neighbor,I could hear him laughing and giggling into the other side of the fence. Then suddenly I hear my mom called me.

"Y/n!Time to take a bath!" Mom called me.

"Coming!" I said back and run towards my mom.Mom held my hand and wash me.

* * *
I'm done taking a bath I change my clothes and play with my toys inside my room.

A few minutes later my mom called me again.

"Y/n come downstairs, someone wants to meet you"

"Coming mom!" I run downstairs and met the boy,he's holding my Teddy bear that I gave him.I stand next to my mom and met his eyes.

"Y/n this is Zeyu" he wave at me I wave back"go play"my mom said as we went to our backyard.

Then suddenly he handed me the Teddy bear but I push it to him slowly while shaking my head.

"Its yours,just take care of her.Her name is Bidy.Hi Zeyu I'm Bidy" I said while holding the bear we both laugh and play.

-a few hour of playing-

"Zeyu,honey we'll going home!" His mom said as I wave bye to him and he wave back.

"Bye Y/n!" He says.

"Bye Xiao Yu!"

* * *
-few months later-
-At night-

I was sleeping when suddenly I hear a loud bang downstairs, I rush down as I saw my mom laying on the ground,rubbing a bruised on her face,my dad hurting mom again,But I won't let him do it again.I rush to my mom and hugged her.

"Get off your mom!" He shout at me as my tears fall on my cheeks.

My mom stand up"don't shout at her!"she got slap on the face,I could take it ,I bite my dad's leg as he struggle.

"You!!" He take off me and push me hard.I couldn't stand now cause I have a big wound,I groan in pain as mom notice,she rush towards me my dad turn to his back and saw me I saw guilt on his face.

"I'm sorry my-" he cut off.

"Look what have you done to your daughter!" Mom shout at him and mom take me to her room and took a bandage and cover my wound.

"It well be okay honey,we're leaving here" She said as she start packing our things as fast as she could so dad won't catch her.After that she took the car key and carried me towards the car.I can hear dad crying and sobbing ,mom put me inside the car as I watch dad stop mom from leaving.Then mom went inside the car,dad knocking the car window,but mom drove it,dad chase us he stop,I look back at dad he's knees touching the ground while crying, he try to chase us again as I saw him fading away on the dark streets.

A few minutes of driving it's start to rain.I can  hear mom sobbing.

"Are you okay mom?" I ask her she look at me on the mirror and nod.

"Yes honey im-"

"Look out!!"

Then I suddenly my whole world turn into slow motion and black,I could hear the ambulance.But a manage to open my eyes slightly, I turn my head at my left slowly and saw my mom full of blood, I touch her face

"Mom" I said quietly and I didn't notice that I'm crying, Then I fainted.

I woke up on a hospital bed I look at my left and saw my aunt,she look at me and call the doctor.

"W-where's mom?" I ask her as she look down then the doctor came and check me.

"She'll be okay,she just need to recover" the doctor said as the doctor left.And aunt look at me with a teary eyes.

"Sorry Y-y/n your mother couldn't make it" my world crash into piece and never move,my tears start to roll at my cheeks.

"H-how about d-dad?" I ask.

"He got hit by a car before the car accident and couldn't make it too"I start crying and think the memories that we had.

'Mom!Dad!why did you leave me!This is all my fault ,why they die?!If I could stop mom from leaving that night it will never happened.
Stupid Y/n!'

"This all my fault!"

"No Y/n don't blame yourself" my aunt hugged me and comfort me.

-a few Days later-

I get recovered and now I need to go to my parents funeral.When we arrived there,I rush to the coffin of my parents and cry there.

"Mom!dad! I miss you!" I said still hugged the coffin and aunt comfort me and sat next to her.

"Don't cry now,After the funeral you'll live at your grandma" my aunt said.

My grandma is a rich person she always Adore me,she always hugged me and she have a huge mansion. But I couldn't stop crying.

Then my aunt tap my shoulder"Your friend "she pointed at her back and saw Zeyu with his parents.I hugged him and he hugged me back,then handed me a paper I open it.

I hugged him and he hugged me back,then handed me a paper I open it

I hugged him again .

After the funeral I  start to pack my things up.But after I leave I went to Zeyu's house and hugged him for the last time.

" I will miss you Y/n"

"I will miss you too"

Then left and look at him while waving at me.I will miss you Xiaoyu.

Now I'm 14 years old and still holding the dark past of mine.

I really miss that boy, I wish I will saw him someday.

➖ ➖ ➖ ➖ ➖ ➖ ➖ ➖ ➖ ➖ ➖

Sorry if I have a grammatical error,English is  not my first language.

This  is my first story about boy story . .hope you like it and support this story.😊💞