🌼Chapter-(¹5)🌼

"Long lost Sister"

💞Mingrui's POV💞

I'm absent for today cuz were going somewhere or should I say in my long lost sister.

We stop on a coffee shop far from the city.Are they serious we travel so far just to go here.There's to many coffee shop in the city that we can meet up,and they picked this place.

"Let's go honey" Mom said as we went inside the coffee shop.

We wait until a woman came to us.

"Hi I'm shizuki" the woman said and I cross my arms.She looked at me.

"I'm your Aunt" she told me I got shocked a little bit but I manage to listen.

"So where's my Long lost sister?" I ask.

"I know she's living with her grandma away from here,cuz after the incident" I look at her more.She's so familiar to me.

"Tell me more"

"Well.when you we're born your mother have a problem with your father.They always fighting even your sister wants to end that fight but she can't, cuz she just a toddler that time"She told me.

"So I have a bid sister?" I ask she nod.

"What happened next"

"When your mom couldn't take it anymore,she gave me you.But your sister left there,I take care of you,But after 1 year.I gave you to my friend" I look at my mom and smile at me"and she said she'll take care of you"

"But why you gave me to them?" I ask.

"Cuz we got to many bill and we think we can't take care of you" I look down and She continue
"But after 4 years,Your mom and sister got involved on a car accident, Your mom couldn't make it,she died.But your sister alive"

"But how about dad"

"Your dad got hit by a car when he's trying to catch your mom and sister"My tears was running down my cheeks.I wipe it and smile.

"But your sister is now okay,But I know deep down,she won't forget that incident"She smile at me." I'm gonna go my children needs me now"She said as I hold her hand causing her to stop.

"Can I come?" She smile and nod.

* * *

We arrived at her house.Its kinda small,then a 3 kids came towards aunt.The youngest one look at me.

"Who is he?" She ask.

"I'm Mingrui" I said.

"Hi!I'm Leslie" The youngest said.

"I'm Lucas" the other kid said,I think he's the second child.

"I'm Mark the oldest" He said,I think he's 2 years younger than me.I smile at then Leslie pulled me inside.

"Here want some tea,sir" she said holding a toy pot.I nod and play with her.

- - -

"Mingrui! Lets go!" My mom call me from the living room.

"I'll gonna go Leslie, see you soon" I pat her head and left.

We got home so late and I'm so tired.I went straight to my room and drop my body on the bed and close my eyes.

🌸➖🌸➖🌸➖❤➖🌸➖🌸➖🌸