Stretching Abilities

"Words are easy, like the wind; Faithful friends are hard to find."

&&&&&&&

Chapter 4:

Lux POV:

"Oh my god Alice..." I growled as she took my wrist and tugged me into the one and only, Victoria's Secret.

"What? I just think you need a little sleepwear..." I gasped and snatched my wrist back, making her rub her hand gingerly.

"Ow.." Alice said faking hurt. I rolled my eyes.

"I'm sorry Alice, I'm not used to being this strong." I said carefully, trying not to blow my cover. She laughed.

"It's okay, and we're getting you sleepwear because a little birdy told me that someone imprinted on you." Alice sing songed and I looked at my new sister confused.

"I'm sorry, imprinted? What does that mean?" I asked cluelessly, while Alice tossed a thong at me over her shoulder.

"EW, GOD!" I screamed, dodging the thong skillfully with my new vampire powers.

"Lux!" Alice hissed under her breath as everyone looked up at me. Or at least tried to.

I had unknowingly turned invisible in the middle of Victoria's Secret.

Oh shit.

"Just stay hidden." Alice said so softly that only a vampire could hear. I nodded, before realizing that no one could see me, not even Alice.

The chatter eventually started up again, and people returned to the merchandise mumbling things like

"Well, that was strange..."

"I swear, that girl with purple contacts was standing right there!"

I carefully ran to the dressing room invisibly, taking a shirt with me.

"Alice!" I called, turning back to visibility. I saw Alice look around herself confused until she saw me and giggled. Picking up the thong and throwing it back on the table, she made her way to the dressing room.

"Yes Lux?" She giggled. I spun around in my shirt.

"Do you think this fits right?" I asked and Alice smirked.

"I don't know let me see..." She said before stepping in the dressing room and shutting the door behind her.

"OH MY GOD!" We said together, squealing.

"You turned invisible in Victoria's Secret! Are you CRAZY!?" Alice asked grinning and I threw my hands up in exhaustion.

"I can't control it! Who threw the freaking thong at me, huh!?" I laughed and she nodded.

"Okay, okay my fault... But nice save! Going back to the dressing rooms? Genius." Alice applauded and I took a bow.

"Thank you, thank you." I smiled and she hugged me.

"Lux, you are going to fit in perfectly around here." Alice giggled and I gave her a hug.

"You are going to be the best sister ever, Alice." I said, still holding onto her tiny body.

"I know." She said snootily and I laughed.

"Come on, let's go finish up." I said, pulling her out of the dressing room.

Alice pulled me back over to the lingerie section, that looked WAY out of my league.

"Alice, why do I need skimpy bed clothes? I'm not planning on adding a member to the family any time soon." I said and Alice laughed.