Chapter 29

You were jogging down the path where you last saw Chariot Requiem with Fugo in your arms. You looked at the people around you, they were switched yes but they looked like they were mutated. They had extra eyes, things that just looked like mush coming out of the sides of their faces, claws, you name it. It was very disturbing and when you glanced down at Fugo and almost dropped him. His tail was starting to mutate. Fugo noticed this as well and started to wave his tail back and forth like that would make it stop.

You stopped running when you heard voices and cautiously approached the corner while setting Fugo down. You saw Bucciarati and Giorno but none of the others. When you glanced around the corner Ocean Man separated and floated closer next to you. At that exact moment, you saw King Crimson and Mista's body fly through the air and towards the arrow.

With no warning and no signal Ocean grabbed your sides and threw you towards the arrow and into the air, even Ocean Man knew you needed to keep the arrow away from Diavolo at all costs.

Your arms were out in front of you and you reached for the arrow without thinking of what was going to happen, you didn't stop to think about the consequences of your actions if you did this. Your only focus was the arrow and getting to it first.

"You..."

"Is- Is that really..."

"It can't be..."

"You're..."

"Y/n!"

Everyone was shocked when they saw you and were unable to comprehend seeing you again. Of course they were shocked, it was impossible.

"You're alive..."

You got to the arrow before Diavolo because of his hesitation from seeing you, it was like seeing a ghost.

"No!"

You closed your hands around it.

"She's holding the arrow!"

"How?!"

"It accepted her!"

"It's letting her hold it!"

You weren't sure what was so important about this, you were dead when they learned they couldn't get to the arrow, so you didn't know how significant it was. What you didn't expect to happen was for the arrow to start pushing itself into your palm and pierce your hand.

"You infuriating little girl!"

Diavolo slapped his hands over your and forced the arrow to come out the back of your hand and pierce Diavolo's hand.

"Y/n!"

"No!"

Everyone watched in horror as the arrow pierced not only Diavolo but went deeper into your hand.

"The arrow!"

"Yes! The arrow pierced me! It truly is fate!"

Diavolo ripped the arrow out of your hands and you started falling. Your back hit the ground hard and Narancia started running to you.