An Introduction

Ah yeah, My name is Momo Yaoyorozu I am currently 16 years old, UA highschool student and a hero. Well you see during the Hideout Raid Arc when we, Todoroki, Midoriya, Ilda, Kirishima and I, planned to rescue Bakugo I-I started to go back at the scene where I was ontop, stepping on Midoriya's shoulders wearing a dress!!

I started to think about it alot after that. It actually made me flustered everytime I think about it. I'm worried about him seeing my panties!! Argh. Even so, I mean I still admired him. During the Provisional Hero License Exam, I also thought of him while battling the IQ girl.

Now the real deal was him being so nice to me recently in our class 1-A dorm. This time I'll ask him if saw my panties that was bothering me for a while.

I approached him sitting on a couch with ayoama. I tried to speak but he stood up and we both bumped into each other. Yes, I blushed and he said, "Oh Yaoyorozu, I'm very sorry." He gave a hand towards me and I grabbed his soft, warm big hand and I asked, "Hey Midoriya can you come to my room for a while?" He had a confused face but agreed. My new phase is gonna be awkward, but still I need to ask him. It's not that I like him, I'm still a Todoroki lover. Anyways we both go inside my room together alone to discuss and talk.

***

Notes from the author:

This is not just a dekuxmomo story. On the beginning parts its gonna be focusing on that but when it gets to the climax, they'll be facing a supervillain.

I will show and express the power of bond and time. A tragic fate awaits as Deku, Yaoyorozu and the others faces the end of the world.

If only their was a way to stop the supervillain. A villain that can manipulate realities and time.

A dark past and an unstable future.

Also there is no lemon here.