To protect you

"Hey Deku!!" Uraraka called him out, "come on now we're gonna be late." She came running down the stairs to the lobby of our dorm. "Guys!!" Krishima screamed. He panted and panted hesitating from running. "De-Deku's.. sick!!" He said. "Vice President", Iida looked at me, "can you handle Deku for a while? I'll call mr. Aizawa."

"Sure." I said calmly. I took the elevator up to Deku's room. I opened up his door and he's asleep in a deep fever. His neck was hot indeed with a crimson face burning up. I quickly prepare apple slices to make him feel better when he's awake. "Yaoyorozu", a unfamiliar voice called out, "leave him be." He said. "I quickly created a 8 meter long metal stick. "Who may you be?" I asked politely. "Call me Pheonix. Hand me the child and things won't worsen." I  sent a message to All Might in case a disaster occurs at whatever happens. "If your contacting your friends it won't work." He said. I also notice how dark it became as heavy rain and loud thunder rumbles.

A massive explosion suddenly happens sending me fly off the room. Our dorm was now burning and broken. Pheonix then took Deku holding him at his head. "Momo", Deku called out, "Please leave!!" They took off as the storm got worse. The heroes ran to get and I fainted after that. The next thing that happen was I'm floating in space. I'm able to breathe and move.

"Yaoyorozu!! Yaoyorozu!!"

"Yaoyorozu?" Deku looked worried. Now I remember. Deku suddenly felt ill. Recovery Girl and I brought him back to his room as soon as possible. I took care of the rest since it was almost dismissal anyways. The next thing that happened was I slept with him. "Yaoyorozu? Are you o-okay?" Deku said in a soft tone. He's still warm but I believe he's already recovering fast. He held my hand. It was nice and rough because of his scars, though it was comforting. "Alright Deku", I cut the drama,"come on now you need these apples. Ahhhh." I feed him slowly but surely. "Thanks." He said and slowly went back to sleep. I then departed from his room. I washed the dishes as well and did some cleaning. My heart was still pounding but it's not like I have a crush on him or something, I'm class 1-A's vice president and it's my duty to protect my classmates. But, the feelings I'm discovering then and now is.. not that bad.

-Time Skip- Two Days Later

Midnight came in in our classroom and called me and Midoriya for something important. Deku and I quickly acted and got dressed into our costumes right after we left class. Midnight then lead us to Ground Omega. She then closed every gate and doors as well as the top so we could not escape. "Let the Survival  challenge begin!!" Midnight said. Deku then held my hand and ordered me to stay quiet. Present Mic, whom has a sign that says villain on, was wandering around looking for us.
"Momo", Deku said with a serious tone, "It's not just a test, it's a survival game. Come on now we have no time waste." "Yes!" I replied back. Deku carried me so that he could use his super speed easier. "Over there!" I pointed out, "A cave!! I'm not sure if it's safe but let's check it out anyways!!" Honestly I'm not really sure if some of our teachers whom are villains know about this or maybe they're also unprepared. We headed for the cave but suddenly stopped by a.. "villain" rabbit hero, Mirko. She confronted us with an pretend evil grin. Now me and deku can't escape since Present Mic and Mt. Lady is behind us.

  - This time we protect each other-

Notes from the author: Momo and Deku will now face an unexpected exam alone together. The rabbit hero appears to test out UA stundent's strength and abilities.