She's my Friend

Note: This Chapter shall be focusing on Deku's POV. He will now experience a fight will a mysterious villain named "Tear Dragon".

"No no no!" I yelled at Mineta and Kaminari whom are jelous and angry at me since yesterday after Yaoyorozu and I dance together. I mean it was.. um.. how should I describe it, passionate? "What da hell, midoriya!!" Mineta said with envy, "it's not fair that you get to dance with a hot classmate of ours!!" Kaminari pinned he against a wall with a fist and down-looking face. "I you dare get a harem, Izuku I swear I'm gonna electricute you to hell."

I was terrified and confused since some people were ship-shipping? Shipping us while the others are suprised and envious of us. I didn't really or have interest in having a romantic life with someone but there is a book that I like the most. It's title is "Time against our Love" I really enjoyed it when I was a kid because the ending was dramatic and beautiful. As lunch was over I went out with the book and took some fresh air and some few stretches along the way. The tall grass was waving as the leave sway around. "Ah, nature really is admiring." I whispered to myself. The sun was shining bright and boy, it was hot!  Expect nothing less than a hot summer vacation with my class and friends.

But something was bothering me. I was having this weird dreams lately that shows me at a playground park reading a book with a girl beside me. There was also a boy inviting me to slide with him. The faces and outfits was blurry but I can tell by the long red-green hair for the girl and short blue hair for the boy who has a crippled leg as well. The dream wasn't that long and the scenes shows that it happens during the day.

"Hey kid", a stranger called out. The man was wearing a mask with a creepy smile on it and wore a dark robe like Tokoyami's. Though his was longer and has a dragon symbol at the back. He raises his hand that contains three rings each attached to his fingers. "Valda!" He said loudly. The weather became off and the clouds became harsh covering the sun to block it's sunlight. The leaves trembled as the thunder rumbles. "Hey hero, a storm has begun." Lightnings started to hit the houses and lamp posts as well as the crops and fields. The mysterious person, or villain, tries to strike me with his lightning but I managed to dodge with my 20% full cowling speed. Recently Hatsume have upgraded my boots for a jump boost so that I could not take to much damage to my legs. I mada an assault but gets stabs by three blades on my shin. I moved away and lucky I didn't bleed thanks to the tough shinguard. I ran and made shots by flicking two of my fingers to blow him away. He then commands the winds to attack tye wind impacts that I created and tempered the lightnings even more. It then started pouring rain heavily as the thunders continue to rumble. "I'm looking for a girl named "Momo Yaoyorozu"", he suddenly walks towards me from a far distance, our leader needs her. Now!!" "I won't let you capture or hurt my friends!!" I intercepted and punched the blades out from his right wrist but gets held and slammed on the ground. I barely made it alive but injured my right arm badly by the lightning he strucked on me. His rings glows as he commands the raindrops as a bullet storm. "Go fourth! Water Dragon's Tears!!" The raindrops continually attacks me as I get struck by a giant lightning that brought a heavy impact on the fields. "Stop resisting", the man said, "The world is ending, accept it, that's my message." His quirk gets erased and captured by Bakugo and Mr. Aizawa. Bakugo screams at his face as Aizawa takes him away. I fainted all of a sudden and to the ground.

I woke up and found myself on bed with Uraraka and Yaoyorozu beside me.
"Oh Midoriya thank goodness you're okay!" Uraraka embraced me with delightment and concern. After a while everybody in my class visited me to check on is I was okay or injured badly. Some of them question me like Kirishima on why the villain attacked me and if he has any purpose on doing it. I didn't mention the thing on Yaoyorozu but I did mention that his group, including him, are planning something to destroy the world. After everybody left, Yaoyo- I mean Momo and Todoroki stayed. "Hey Midoriya", Todoroki said with a concerned look and face, "we have to fight. This dreams lately is warning us about something big and dangerous." Yaoyorozu held my hand as she nods. "We need to protect everyone and our friends." She said with determination. "I did have a nightmare before the school trip." I told them. "About what?" they questioned.

"About the end of the world"

Bonus: Aizawa and Tear Dragon's perspective:

"Hey you," Aizawa called out at the villain who was being contained. "What's your buisness with my students anyways?"

"Hehe", the villain laughed, "the Phoenix will soon cover the world with destruction and agony onto the world.
After that the world will be at peace with freedom and justice. Our Tribunal has come to judge the morals. Our GOD."

"Huh", Aizawa chuckles, "Even though there's a stronger villain out there, we're always ready to fight. My class 1-A will defeat it and become pro heroes." Aizawa leaves and looks at his phone the view the news about the shocking death of Edgeshot and Kamui woods.

"The war has begun, huh? It's here."