Notes from the Author

•Please proceed with caution since I'm about to talk about some spoilers from Bnha and other animes or stories.

The story backround:
So I used the My Hero Academia for my fanfiction story and plot.
•Some of Kohei's characters are kept in the story and some originally made by me for example, James Hakai, The Phoenix.
•I tried my best to keep the character's personalities and actions almost the same as the original ones.
•I only changed some timelines to fit the story's meaning and plot for example on how Deku, Yaoyorozu, Bakugo and James met.

Other references from different stories:
•The parts where Deku and Yaoyorozu danced was originally the part where a romantic scene in "Danmachi" as Bell Cranel and Ais Wallenstein danced in the ballroom. I added some more details and simile to lighted up the scene.

•The part where Pheonix was absorbing the sun in his Phoenix form, inspired by the moment is "Stars Wars The force Awakens", the part the planet gun thing absorbed the sun's power and fire. The Phoenix idea was in "X-men Apocolypse" where Jean activates her full power.

•The part where Midoriya and Yaoyorozu went to the giant tree near a cliff was inspiration from "Hyouka" Hotaro and Eri's last scene was with the sakura tree. Except mine was a normal giant love tree.

•The part where Deku and Yaoyorozu falls of the clouds as they hold each other in the sky was from "Weathering with you" scene where Hina and Hodaka falls on a beautiful sunset with drops of water. A truly fantastic scene indeed.

•The part where the idea of the Red string of Fate, Time and bonds was from "Your Name". A powerful scene where Taki and Mitsuha's love surpasses Time and Fate. Deku and Momo's bond was able to change that fate through reversing time.

•The part where Pheonix decided to fix time was originally inspired by the "Avengers Endgame". The movie showed how friends messes up time to save the universe, family and friends.

•The book, The Time Against our Love, was inspiration from "Darling in the FRANXX" where the demon and the prince? If I'm not mistaken with the name symbolizes Hiro and Zerotwo, while in the "Time against our Love" the two lovers who broke time and fate represents Midoriya and Yaoyorozu.

Character developments:
•Izuku Midoriya
-(I don't own him) I made Midoriya's character kind, respectful and a hero. Of course that was also im the original My Hero Academia, but I decided that he has feelings for his long lost friend, Momo Yaoyorozu. As the story goes on, he not just dreamt of being a hero, but discovering romantic feelings for a certain someone.

•Momo Yaoyorozu
-(Not my character either) Same as the Yaoyorozu we know in My Hero Academia, but I decided to twist it a little to make it interesting. She develops romantic feelings towards Deku as they become one again.

•Mina Ashido
-(Not this one either!) Anyways, I put Mina as the cheerful and joyful one. Although I decided to make a backstory where Midoriya encouraged Mina to be a hero before Mina inspired Kirishima. I made her kind of jelous towards Uraraka and Momo since they get the courage to be with Midoriya.

•James Hakai (The Phoenix)
-My very own villain character, antagonist, for the series. As full of sadness and hatred towards society and his family, he decided to research about destroying the world and then go back to the past to change his fate. But as he realized his doings, he felt anger to himself. After seeing Deku and Momo fall into their death, he decided to change their fate and time. A kid who only wanted to be with Midoriya, Yaoyorozu and Bakugo again.
A fellow who wants friendship and a real family.

•Seeker
-Not really important but I made this character almost as Nighteye's quirk. Except his blind.

•Tear Dragon
-Oh yes, this badass character that can create and control the storm. I made him a cool villain as well as a strong one.

•Blacktooth
-The name was pretty nice to pronounce. But his quirk can almost destroy cities and lands which is pretty terrifying.

•Hellspear
-Her quirk was very impressive since can also summon volcanoes out of nowhere and explode! Her quirk has a limit of 12 hours of usage a week.

How I put it all in together:
-I made sure first that it sticks with the plots of My Hero Academia
-I then added adjustments for my original ideas
-The next step was easy peasy. The writing. I wrote it all together to create a truly magnifcient fanfic not just for My Hero Academia but from different stories as well
-The moral lesson was of course the most important role. I decided to make deeper meanings so that I could give a emotional ending.

About me, the author:
Hey, I'm not a professional writer. I'm 14 years old!! I'm just a writer with thousands of stories, millions of ideas, and one dumb kid.

Anyways I have an original series but I won't tell. I'll just continue making fanfiction stories about mostly romance, adventure and action.

Yes, I love making stories, but I'm mostly into my original one. Anyways I hope you enjoyed. Bye.