The Phoenix War has Begun

Note: This will now focus on different POVs since ths story has reached its real climax.

"Everyone please don't be alerted", Mr. Aizawa calmed the concerned stundent on why he and Vlad King is leaving the island, "we, pro heroes, have an emergency meeting in tokyo for the upcoming war. Don't think of engaging because it's too dangerous and maybe grusome for some of you." Aizawa climbs up the stairs and boards the jet.
"Say Vlad King." Aizawa faced him.

"What's up Aizawa?"

"This meeting, I feel something out of the ordinary." Aizawa shows a concern and worried face and a sensible mind.

-Time skip- 6 hours later

Eraser and Vlad King arrives at the Hedquarters of Edgeshot. The other heroes like Endeavor, Mt. Lady, Rock Lock, Mirko and more pro heroes at the meeting. Everybody settle as they sip tea. "Alright Heroes", Sir Nighteye as the host for this meeting opens the projector to show the percentage and a line graph of the increase of crimes and casualities. "There has been numerous attacks lately in cities and towns by one villain manipulating other villains like, Kai Chisaki and Re-Destro. There bases and building were completely demolished as you can see in the screen. Nighteye points out on the screen showing that they should fix this crisis before it spreads to the entire world.

"Japan is the first target I believe, Bubble girl continues the dicussion while fidgetting her fingers with a pen, holding the clipboard as well. "Currently Cuba was attacked after incident in the place of Chisaki. The other unknown villains attack Hosu City yesterday causing destruction around. Many lost their homes and jobs because of this."

"Us, pro heroes, needs to team up and negotiate to stop this chaos." Endeavor added.

"Soo all we need to do is locate their basement and kick their butts right?" Mirko said with an excited spirit.

"I'm afraid this is very dangerous indeed", Aizawa steps up, "If you observe closely they're gathering weaker villain groups and tougher villains like Overhaul and Nine." Aizawa shows photos of scenes where villains attacks schools after getting reinforcements.

"That's true", Nighteye added, "There's only one leader behind this all that can manipulate these people to fulfill his purpose."

"The problem now is that we don't know excatly what they're plotting since they attack randomly in Japan and other near islands to it."

"Without further ado let's exp-

"Watch out!! An huge bang causing an explosion occurs in the headquarters. Mirko jumps to Aizawa since he was the closes the the explosion. The other heroes gets stabbed in the stomach and heart by blades that came out from the fingertips of a hooded jacket villain that appeared. Sir Nighteye's quirks gets stolen by Nine and gets shot on the head. Lucky the other heroes like Bubble girl, Rock Lock, Hawks, Endeavor and Sniper escapes without a trace. Mirko shuts Aizawa whom is ontop of him trapped at a big piles of debris covering them up.

"Keep quiet okay?" Mirko shuts Aizawa's mouth.

"Tell me hero", A deep voice called out, "where is All might?" The villain steps on Ms. Joke's neck as she struggles to escape. "Y-yol you'll ne ahhh!! G-go to hell!!" She then gets killed by Nine's blue shaped Dragons.

Aizawa saw Ms. Joke die by peeking on a little hole as he produces tears of sadness seeing his friend die. "Hound dog tries to punch Nine but gets obliterated into a bloodbath by Overhaul. "Destroy this city as you wish, slaves. Be back in 14 minutes."

Mirko can also see Gran Torino trapped and played dead in the scene.

Mirko and Eraser stayed a little longer in a uncomforting position for 14 minutes straight. The villains left as they go inside a warp gate after the other heroes arrived.

As Mirko gets up and stretches her arms and legs to help the injuried citizens. Aizawa helped Grand Torino who has broke his leg and lost one of them from the smash of the giant walls that fell.

Aizawa reached his phone from his pocket. His screen was pretty much cracked but the systems still works. Aizawa calls Midnight from his contacts "Hello *coughing* Nemuri?" He coughs badly.

"Hey. Hey Aizawa! Are y-you fine there? Do you ne-

"Nemuri, evacuate the students!! The entire U.A. campus!! The villains are probably on their way!"

"Roger that!" Midnight hangs up and makes a run for the principal's office. But she saw that he's dead and Present Mic getting choked by a villain named "Helix". "Nemuri!" Present Mic screams in vain, "Please! Leave me and save the students!!"

Midnight cries and makes a run to the dorms. As soon as she got out she saw flames burning the buildings.

"Hey Nemuri!" Ryukyu called out, "help out the students in class 3-B!!"

"Got it!" I demanded orders for the police and Crust to see if anybody is still  in the building.

"It's- i-it's has started?" Negire trembled in fear.

"Which one?" Midnight asked as she carries her.

"In my d-drea.. *coughs* ..ream, I saw the end of the world. A Pheonix eating our planet." She faints as Midnight tries to wake her up.

-ontop the tokyo tower-

"Why the hell did you bring me here?" Stain asked the villain. "Who are you?"

"Call me Pheonix, and we'll cleanse this world filled with hatred and fear."

"I have no interest in your ideals vi-

Pheonix points a blade at Stain's neck.

Because I am your God. I will purify this world. Reject me you die!"

"I-I-m in then." Stain agreed as Pheonix explains the objections and rules.

"The Pheonix War has Begun."