La-la-la-la Lap Pillow?!?!

I sat next to Deku this time since we both want to test ourselves about heroes and compare our favorite books

Jirou and Froppy cheered me up which made me confused why. Mina seems depressed with Kirishima next to her. Kirishima tried to cheer her up with his delicious lunch that he offered to us, Deku and I, we both shared our lunch in the bus as well talked about our favorite heroes and scenes. Kirishima then patted Mina on the head to cool her up. "Btw I really thank you for encouraging me Ashido", Kirishima thanked her politey, "I really do, if it wasn't for you then I couldn't have been with you." He smile at her. Mina then blushed and gave a big smile for his gratitude and kindness. She embraced him tightly and gave a kiss on Kirishima's cheek. "Eh?" Kirishima blanked out. Midoriya blushed as soon as he saw the scene. He murmured that what was that suppose to be? "I-is- t-the-th-that a-a ki-kiss?!" He questioned me. "Yes that was." I replied.

He then looked around flustered and red by seeing a romantic scene. "Are you okay Midoriya?" I asked, "do you anything about romance or stuff?" I tried to be innocent since I can't tell him that I kissed him secretly. "Hey Deku", Mina called out, "You and Yao-momo should kiss him too!" She held Midoriya's left hand and my right hand and wraps them both together with our fingers hitting inbetween. Our hands were like a couple's hands. We quickly removed them but Mina pushed Midoriya making him lean on my shoulder. Midoriya is actually quite sleepy and tired since he was training all night. "I-I'm sorry Yaoyorozu", Deku slowly closes him eyes as he fall asleep on my shoulder. "Umm uh Deku? This is kinda awkward you kno- Mina cut me off by forcing my hand to pat his head and comfort him. Kirishima tried his best to stop Mina's crazy ideas but fails because Mineta is blocking his view to upskirt Mina. "Come on Yao-momo!" Mina angrily pushes Midoriya onto my lap. He fidgetted a little which tickled me a little and gave he sensitive sounds. Mina then punches Mineta and recovers Kirishima by squishing his cheeks.

"Oh Yao-momo", Asui called out since their seats are beside ours. Uraraka then sees us and faints onto Iida's lap. Bakugo shout at Iida and Mina for being so noisy and too overreacting, actually Bakugo is the one who's screaming.

I then combed Deku's messy hair and created some hair braids. I enjoyed comforting him while the bus was moving. Our next destination will take place on an island near Phillipines where crimes increased recently. I fixed some of my hair to not fall on Deku's face by putting it aside on my back ear. I leaned down to give him a kiss on the cheek. "Wha-wh-wha wait!! What em I doing!!" I reminded myself in my mind. "Oh dear Yao-momo were you trying to k-kiss Midoriya?" Asui asked. "Wha? N-n-n-n-n-n-no!! It not what you think okay?" I defended myself from misunderstandings.

"Shoji then turns away pretending not see anything as Aoyama faints from looking. At first I felt ashamed but as Izuku wakes up I looked down as he looks up rising slowly and....

Badump~

Kiss~

Mina, Aoyama, Shoji, Uraraka, Iida, Kirishima, Jirou and Asui looked at us while we were kissing for 7 seconds straight lips to lips!! "Ah!! No!! I'm very sorry Yaoyorozu!! I-I-I didn't mean too!"
"No no no it's my fault Midoriya for being careless." I answered back.

Everyone stared at us, specifically the ones near us, with a suprised and confused face by the scene that happened. I felt uncomfortable making me grab Izuku's hand. "What da HELL?! Bakugo yelled, "why did it suddenly became quiet you morons?!?!

...

"Yao-momo and I-Izu-Izuku ki-k-ki-"

"Hurry up!!" Bakugo cuts Uraraka and demands to explain.

"Yaoyorozu and Izuku kissed!!! Uraraka spilled the beans. Bakugo looked at us next with an angry sign. "What da hell you trying to do you smoochie smoochie shitty hair Deku!!" Aizawa calms him down and yelled to keep the chitchat into minimum because he's sleeping. "Hey Yaoyorozu?" Izuku asked, "is this your first kiss?"

"Ah uh um.. not really." I lied to him. "Oh okay, either way that was warm to be honest." He said calmly. We held hands until we arrived at the airport.

"Hey how did the kiss feel?" Todoroki asked curiously. "Warm and soft." I replied. "Is he your boyfriend now?" He asked calmly. "No were not dating, that was an accident and a misunderstanding." He patted me on the shoulder and left to talk with Ilda and Uraraka. Honestly, it was.. um.. amazingly nice. Izuku looks at me with a smile and tells me he'll come back, he leaves to talk with Mina and Kirishima after.

Pheonix's Perspective:
A villain with a black leather coat on, purple designs, and a terrifying face choking Overhaul whom lost his hands panting.

"Kai Chisaki", he spoke with a deep voice, "work with me or die in hell." He slaughtered the Eight bullets members and let Eri escape since she's innocent. Fires ravaged acrossed the buildings causing destruction around them.

"Pheonix restores his hands and gives him a task to do. "Find this man", Pheonix showed a photo of "Nine". Beside him was other supervillains, Re-Destro, Dabi, Gentle Criminal and La Brava and Four unknown figures. "Let's agree first on having one leader shall we?" He stabs Edgeshot in the heart finishing him off.