Deku and Yaoyorozu vs The Phoenix

The battle between the three friends starts here and end right now

As the firey Phoenix shoots the hottest flames desintegrating everything it seeks. The pillars fade as the clouds stay put raining down droplets of water. Deku and yaoyorozu strikes the bird with a double Detroit smash at the beak. The Phoenix falls off creating a hurricane after.

At last, Stain and Re-Destro was defeated, but Sero didn't make it. The others evacuated as well as the citizens. Japan slowly dissolves changing mountain landscapes, trees desintegraing as well as the animals and plants. The waves of the sea became super violent creating maelstroms and tsunamis. Not only Japan was fading as well as the rest of the world.

Because of Hakai's manipulative quirk, he can create Matter out of nothing, destroy properties and laws as the world break into pieces like a window. The buildings shatter as the countries become one.

The unforgiving sky releases beams of light destroying anything that goes in its path. Meteors came showering at random places. With such destructive power the ritual was almost at its end. Deku and Yaoyorozu tries to go near but with their lack of speed and power, Hakai was unstoppable. The world was breaking as Time changes.

All seems lost. The innocents dying in agony, the heroes trying to save as much as they can. They pray and pray. Nothing. The world was just being destroyed into bits. The explosions caused casualties and just destruction and fire. The lands and waters rises as the clouds gathers them.

Deku and Yaoyorozu was beaten up badly. They tried and tried to stand up but falls. The two was failing but that doesn't mean they have lost.

Deku makes a fist, positioned his legs. Yaoyozoru stood up in pain but was able to put smile. They gave each other a fist bump. The two held hands as the flashy green energy surrounds them. Yaoyorozu's hair became crimson red with little green strands. Her eyes widened as they glowed with incredible power level surging in her body. Deku's messy hair was lifted up as his eyes glowed with a tremendous black energy.

Phoenix manipulated the pillars to hit them. The two managed to dodge the pillars as they pushed forward. They then separate as the next level was lightning strikes. With the speed of light they were able to push forward even more. phoenix was still able to sheield himself against the punches and kicks of the two heroes.

He puts all his strength into one massive firey energy ball of destruction. While charging up, the two lovers holds hands again as they land their final blow to eliminate Phoenix.

"I admired you both!" Phoenix cried out loud with an emotional voice, "I loved you. You were my very first best friends in my entire life. Please give me the chance to be with you!!"

As Deku cried he said, "I know you do, but what your doing is hurting the people. Please end this now." Deku raised a kind hand reaching out for his lost friend.

"You can change Hakai", Yaoyorozu rained with forgiving eyes as her dreadful tears fall, "we'll be together again."

As Hakai even got angerier he charges up faster with such hatred towards society. "What the fuck!! It's only suppose to be us! Only the three of us!!! without pain and suffering. a perfect world without hatred and sorrow!! JOIN ME PLEASE!! IF YOU DO CARE ABOUT ME!! jOIIIINNN MEEEEEEE!!!!

The poor villain begged for mercy as he filled with so much hatred and pain in his heart.

"I know it's harsh, hakai", Deku rained with tears, "but this is the truth of our society. Our only option now is to adapt and evolve as we became one."

"FUCK YOU!!" He swings the ball.

The two lifted up as they deliver the final blow.

"DOUBLE ST. VALENTINE SMASHHHHHHH!!!" The two tighten their buttocks as they scream "Smash" with all their heart and mind.

With the delivered destructive power and strength they broke Nirvana and fell off the sky. Hakai landed near Aizawa and Eri while Deku and Yaoyorozu was still falling from the sky.

***

The two falls off the clouds as they were powerless. As they fall off to death the two reached out together as they hold hands.

"Hey", Yaoyorozu smiled with glee, "remember our deal right? We'll get married." she takes off her ring that Deku gave her and inserts it in Deku's ring finger.

"Yeah we will." Deku cries. "and we'll always be together right?"

The remaining sunset goes down as the waves and seas calms down. With the clouds shut down and with the nature cheering.

"The petals right?"

"The Red string"

"Our fate that awaits"

"And our future we seek."

The two does forehead to forehead and holds each other in a laying down position falling at their death.

"I Love You."

"It"s you and me together, forever."

~The (Not yet) ending~

There was darkness, but light shined upon the horizon.

"Deku-kun?" A sweet voice called out.