-I Love you, Deku-kun-

"Midoriya!! The girl called out in the distance, "let's see each other again okay?"

"What do you mean?" The boy asked putting the book aside and walked towards the girl. They hugged each as the smile for goodbyes.

"We'll get married okay? When we see each other again. Just like the book's ending." She hugged him slowly.

"Like they said Yaoyorozu, we'll always be together." Midoriya let's go of her as she departs with her mother.

"We'll always be Midoriya-kun."

"Ahhh!!" I woke up again as tears fell off my face

"Ahhh!!" I woke up again as tears fell off my face. "That scene." I wondered.

"What scene?" Jirou asked waking up rubbing her eye. "Are you drunk?"

"That was during my birthday. September 23." I whispered to myself.

"Oh yeah happy Birthday Yao-momo." Jirou clapped as she greeted me with enthusiasm. She goes to the bathroom first to take a bath.

I cried slowly as my tears fall and my happiness flows. "Midoriya will be my husband?" I question myself, "Marriage huh?"

"Yao-momo!" Mina calls out, "Yesterday night Kirishima and I kissed!! Where? Then go to this place with Midoriya!"

She hands a photo of the two of them beside a massive tree with falling leaves containing the beautiful sunset and sea at the backround. The scene was.. perfect. Completely outstanding picture.

"Hey stop staring already", Mina said, "If you want one then go by sunset. There's gonna be a cameraman to take the photo ontop of the hill near district 5. Go with Midoriya oh! Happy Birthday Yao-momo!" She left after she greeted me.

After a bath, I headed downstairs and gets greeted by everybody. They set up decorations like confetti, balloons and of course they made me a strawberry cake. I was very suprised and filled with joy after seeing this preparation they made for me. This is our last day on the Island so we made it count. We're gonna leave at exactly 8:00 pm tonight. My birthday lasted for 5 hours. This was our day. We played physical games like the three-legged race, tag, guessing games and who's the king! Some played video games like Jirou, Mina, Koda and Kaminari.

We ate great delicacies, desserts and cake. We laughed, talked, compared and went wild. Bakugo as the loud DJ guy. Kirishima, Sato, Kaminari and Sero who danced with cringe and amusement. Mineta who enjoyed the food and stopped with his schemes. Midoriya, Uraraka and Iida who walked around and Todoroki, Tokoyami, Asui and I talked. For the others they slept with their bellies full, Mina pranking Bakugo and Kirishima by pouring baby powder on them. Asui and Uraraka who laughed really hard while watching videos.

I haven't talked with Midoriya yet ever since morning because I felt embarassed because of the dream I experienced a while ago. "Oh hey Yao-Momo", Izuku approached me, "Happy happy birthday to you!" He posed his hands in a prayer position.

"Oh thanks Midoriya I'm really grateful." I answered in a gloomy tone.

"By the way if you don't mind going with me later ontop of the hill, the one with the big tree located in district 5?" He asked excitedly.

I swayed around thinking of what should do and say putting an awkward poses in front of him. "I uh- uhh s-s-sure I guess?"

I ran to my bedroom and covered my face with Jirou fluffy pillow. I breathed in and out to calm my eagerness. I was all red and pale at the same time. My body was hot and chilly the moment I think of the upcoming date. I figdet around the bed releasing thousands of smiles and excitement. "I feel.. I feel.. in love. I-I want to c-confess to him, to Midoriya." I whispered to myself with exaggeration. I'm in LOVE!!!!

6:45 pm at last, Deku and I held hands as we walk ontop of the hill. The cameraman wasn't there. I set the timer to 50 seconds to prepare ourselves for the photo. The scene began.

The leaves surrounded us with the excited wind. The teasing sound of the fresh air. The impatient waves attacking the shore and the cliff. As we hold each others hands. We looked into each other's eyes. The kind eyes of his was.. pleasing to the eyes. The warm hands that hold us together. The tall grass that speaks beyond words. The weather's behavior that changes the temperature.

Him.

He's my friend. A string that we connected years ago came to this. The bond of the wings that flies freely. Our destiny into one.

Us.

Our fate and Time. It's all here, in one perfect scene. The beautiful sunset saying goodnight as it goes to sleep. I cried, so as he did. The leaves fall. Nature calms down. The clouds sets and the star awaits. The tree that stands. The words of truth. A kiss.

It's only me and you together.

Midoriya and slowly leads down, closed our eyes to break our tears. Our past into present. Then our lips touched. It took longer, elegant and a spectacular shot. The photo was printed, but we decided to kiss again. We savagely rushed into each other as I held his cheeks and ear, Midoriya's arms to my waist. Our tongues that glues. A magnificient couple in a sinful world.
It took longer.

"Hey Yaoyorozu?" Midoriya bends down, "Happy birthday." He brings out a friendship bracelet and a ring with a little gem sticked to it.

I was surprised and happy. Very happy. It was like a proposal. Like a promise. A dream come true. He's my friend.

"I accept you with all my heart, Midoriya-kun", I confessed, "I love you."

"I love you too." He said as we embraced each other.

I truly want to be with him, forever.

***

Our class lines up as the plane makes a landing. Instead it exploded. "Villains appeared in district 3 and 9!!!" Monoma reported with a badly wounded arm. He was carrying Kendo with her head bleeding.

Mr. Aizawa, Midnight, All might and Mirko arrives quickly to warn us to evacuate the town and people. A little girl then clings on to Deku's shirt. Her name was "Eri".

"Mister", she said in a scared voice, "I'm scared."
_________________________________________
Pheonix is my own fictional character whom is the antagonist for the series.

Name: James Hakai
Villain name: Pheonix
Height: 6'1
Age: 16 years old
Birthday: unknown
Quirk: Manipulation
-his quirk can manipulate anything!! Metals, dirt, rocks and if possible, Time itself!! He has limits of only using his quirk for 30 minutes per 3 days.

Notes from the author: Phoenix is the real spelling. Pheonix is the codename for the villain.